Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

World Series 2020
20201020_151519.jpg

20201020_161621.jpg

Replacement Barry Sanders jersey just came in, and its even worse than the original. I made a comment the other day about how my accounts are loaded with returns. Its almost every single purchase there is a defect. At $250-$300 this is crazy. I've had ~10 returns since April. I have been thinking about it for the last few weeks, and im kind of ready to throw in the towl on M&N. Im over spending $300 on a shirt, having it arrive to me defective every single time, and then having to go through the returns process. I cant keep doing this, man. Im spending way too much money on something that continuously pisses me off.

20201020_161621.jpg

Replacement Barry Sanders jersey just came in, and its even worse than the original. I made a comment the other day about how my accounts are loaded with returns. Its almost every single purchase there is a defect. At $250-$300 this is crazy. I've had ~10 returns since April. I have been thinking about it for the last few weeks, and im kind of ready to throw in the towl on M&N. Im over spending $300 on a shirt, having it arrive to me defective every single time, and then having to go through the returns process. I cant keep doing this, man. Im spending way too much money on something that continuously pisses me off.

Bro, I am in the same boat as you, I swear half the stuff or even more that I order online is defective.

Bro, I am in the same boat as you, I swear half the stuff or even more that I order online is defective.
That’s been my issue with Hibbett. But one issue I fixed. The other I’m just living with it. But it’s annoying. Brand new stuff already messed up.

I desperately need Mitchell and Ness to drop some new Giants jerseys. (I know we’re trash right now) but I need some of my childhood favorites, ie Strahan, Manning, Burress, Tuck, Super Bowl or regular season. At this point I’m not picky 😂

Back
Top Bottom