Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Attachments

• 8D964AE4-D1BC-4189-94F3-030BC659DFDE.jpeg
    8D964AE4-D1BC-4189-94F3-030BC659DFDE.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 307
Cause they’re a monopoly. Bought damn near every league and team online shop. I used to buy so much **** from MLBShop.com Knicks shop and the Giants shop. Once Fanatics took over, all those sales stopped. Even took over Lids.com and ruined it.
That’s definitely understandable. I wish majority of the teams handled their own team store. For instance (not Mitchell and Ness but) can’t find a Patrick mahones Elite jersey anywhere in my size but called the actual KC Chiefs team store to see if they did phone orders and they blessed me.

Cause they’re a monopoly. Bought damn near every league and team online shop. I used to buy so much **** from MLBShop.com Knicks shop and the Giants shop. Once Fanatics took over, all those sales stopped. Even took over Lids.com and ruined it.
I get that.

Bruh I started this quarantine with two nba authentics and I’m at 8. All because of the thread ma:rofl:

I need a break.

same for me... i had 3 authentic shorts but now i have 7 all of a sudden in just a span of a year lol....i did wear all of them except the home bulls so i did good

We rich in a pandemic year lol. Consider ourselves blessed lol
Exactly. I would never be able to do this without the pandemic. Extra $1200 stimulus, usually the government takes my tax return every year for student loans, but because of Rona they let me keep it, so that was an extra $1000. Plus one of my jobs is still giving me Rona bonuses. And, not only did I make the most money of my life over Rona, at the same time I spent the least amount of money (because you couldnt do anything). Also, not related to the pandemic, but the shoe game is so insane right now that two months ago I was able to sell 4 pairs of Jordans on GOAT for $1500.

Back
Top Bottom