Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What the 96 Kobe really looked like.
A5CFF583-83AA-439C-A206-6C749CABEEBF.png

I went with my true Jersey size for NFL Nike which is an XL and the authentic Moss fits perfect..I would have a slim fit jersey if I sized down..the sleeves are a bit bigger but I can wear a hoodie underneath

Idk if this belongs in this thread but I posted in the other jersey thread and no one answered. But is it possible or recommend to tailor a size 48 nfl Reebok jersey down to a 40? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Your probably going to get different answers with this, but I get the same size and they fit perfect. I honestly dont know how people size down, but they do. If I were to size down I wouldn't even be able to put it on.

The reason people may choose to size down is because the NFL sleeves run a little bit long. So if you do size down, you will have good sleeves, but a skin tight jersey.

Based on this answer I’m going same size. Already get the same size in MLB and NBA Authentics (but could probably size up with the new slim cut on the NBA jerseys).

I’ve tried to size down with the Authentic BP jerseys but it was clearly too small like could barely put it on.

Idk if this belongs in this thread but I posted in the other jersey thread and no one answered. But is it possible or recommend to tailor a size 48 nfl Reebok jersey down to a 40? Any feedback would be appreciated.
that’s A LOT of work

not sure if possible but I’m not an expert

depending on the jersey its possible... i got a few of my 52 jerseys tailored to 44.... if its a basketball jersey with a design on the side like the carter nets jersey then it will be tough to tailor it but if its like the kobe rookie then it should be an easy job by your local dry cleaners...

depending on the jersey its possible... i got a few of my 52 jerseys tailored to 44.... if its a basketball jersey with a design on the side like the carter nets jersey then it will be tough to tailor it but if its like the kobe rookie then it should be an easy job by your local dry cleaners...
It’s an Away NY Giants jersey. I found a steal for but of course Reebok never made anything smaller than a 48

ya not sure on anything other than basketball jerseys... if its the length then prally an easy fix but if the width has to be altered then not sure on that... i actually have a nolan ryan that is a 48 which is not my size im a 40 and it just chills in my closet lol

ya not sure on anything other than basketball jerseys... if its the length then prally an easy fix but if the width has to be altered then not sure on that... i actually have a nolan ryan that is a 48 which is not my size im a 40 and it just chills in my closet lol
I appreciate the help. I’m hoping cause it’s almost impossible for me to find authentic in these mid 2000 giants in my size since Mitchell and Ness hasn’t made them yet

Hasn't restocked in FOREVER. I'm so glad I went to the store and found it.
yea I noticed

M&N needs to come out with some new jerseys ASAP.

out of all the previous releases, likely just want that Webber and if I can ever find that Sheed blazers jersey

Back
Top Bottom