Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

After much debate ending up ordering the MJ Shrug Game today. Havent seen my size L at retail in forever. Happy to have this iconic jersey for my collection.

Got hooked up with the home 45 for 30% off during boxing week. Not the biggest fan of home jerseys, but Bulls home joints are different. I might actually prefer the home to road/alternate, just wish M&N would drop some Pip & Worm home authentics.

3DB63755-B692-4F08-8D4C-CE1F1C313765.jpeg

A4265E29-72C6-4D77-86F0-63AAE911A41A.jpeg

With the road from the first 2015 run...

7C261AFB-3296-4A96-AD21-9533173000C8.jpeg

https://back-door.it/mitchell-amp-ness/ just copped the Jordan North Carolina for about $189 shipped they have a few other Jordan jerseys available and the the 96 and 93 all stars in select sizes for 50% off

Bro, THANK YOU!!

Been eyeing the 88 ASG Jersey. I was able to scoop the 89 Jersey as well. At 50% off with no tax. This is a steal for MJ M&N Jerseys.

Also, the priced changed at checkout. Original price was 250 Euros less 50% off for each Jersey (so 125 Euros each).

However, at check out, the Original Price changed to 204 Euros each jersey. So after discount, each jersey was 102 EUROS.

The only killer part was that they made you pick express shipping at 45 Euros.

Regardless, there was no tax. So total came up to 250 Euros (just above $300 USD) for both ASG Jerseys all in. Definitely a steal for Jordan Jerseys. I wish the UNC Jersey had my size (M) though.

Bro, THANK YOU!!

Been eyeing the 88 ASG Jersey. I was able to scoop the 89 Jersey as well. At 50% off with no tax. This is a steal for MJ M&N Jerseys.

Also, the priced changed at checkout. Original price was 250 Euros less 50% off for each Jersey (so 125 Euros each).

However, at check out, the Original Price changed to 204 Euros each jersey. So after discount, each jersey was 102 EUROS.

The only killer part was that they made you pick express shipping at 45 Euros.

Regardless, there was no tax. So total came up to 250 Euros (just above $300 USD) for both ASG Jerseys all in. Definitely a steal for Jordan Jerseys. I wish the UNC Jersey had my size (M) though.
Site has no XXL so unfortunately I couldn’t cop anything

patiently waiting for the 96 USA jerseys to drop on a wider scale. I wonder if MN made limited amounts due to the dream team joints sitting.

Back
Top Bottom