Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

got this in a couple days ago.

I'm still looking for that orange curry, White 45 bulls I honestly think im done!

IMG_9889.jpg

Oh, right on. Thought I missed a free code. Could use more of those Dr Pepper promo 30s from back in the day.

I just picked up the Iverson Georgetown swing man and got it in earlier this week. When I was putting it away I realized that my 01 Kobe finals jersey was nowhere to be found. All my other jerseys were there besides that Kobe. I bought the jersey right around when he died, never wore it and hang all my jerseys together and rarely take any out or wear them. I moved in October so I had people coming through my house when it was for sale. I’m convinced someone stole that mother****er out of my closet during the open house or something. No idea where else it could have gone to. Pissed off to say the least.

I just picked up the Iverson Georgetown swing man and got it in earlier this week. When I was putting it away I realized that my 01 Kobe finals jersey was nowhere to be found. All my other jerseys were there besides that Kobe. I bought the jersey right around when he died, never wore it and hang all my jerseys together and rarely take any out or wear them. I moved in October so I had people coming through my house when it was for sale. I’m convinced someone stole that mother****er out of my closet during the open house or something. No idea where else it could have gone to. Pissed off to say the least.
Smh. Sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom