Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man we all feenin' for that 20% ..... y'all boys ran a train on that

2XT.gif
Lol this is what its come to, fiendin for 20% off.

Remember the days when the thread would scoff at anything less than 40. The goold old days... 😞

Went snowboarding and saw at least 5 guys out there wearing jerseys over their gear. Definitely wouldn’t do that in an authentic but a swingman sure. Esp if it was on sale.

Went snowboarding and saw at least 5 guys out there wearing jerseys over their gear. Definitely wouldn’t do that in an authentic but a swingman sure. Esp if it was on sale.

I snowboard in some of my old Reebok pro bowl jerseys. It’s the only way my sz. 52 jerseys can get some wear every now and then. And my boys can spot me easier when meeting up at the bottom of the hill.

I was stacking bball shorts and tanks for this summer since Thanksgiving:lol:

Was I supposed to be buying M&N baseball pants in Feb or something?

I see what you did there :rofl:

Lol this is what its come to, fiendin for 20% off.

Remember the days when the thread would scoff at anything less than 40. The goold old days... 😞

Everybody in here was EATING GOOD during those days

Keep waiting. Why they gonna offer 40% when they move merch at retail abd 15% off?
Their margins are high. Dropping the price more will increase revenue (more sales) if that's what they're looking for.

Customers win if we wait. Don't need any more shorts but I'd cop a a few more if they were sub 100

While I understand some of y’all saying to wait for a better sale. Problem is some of these shorts are popular and sold out relatively quickly last time without any big discount sale. I’m not gonna make that mistake again. I’ll just sell off some stuff that I’m not interested in wearing anymore to offset my purchases

Problem is some of these shorts are popular and sold out relatively quickly last time without any big discount sale

This. It's exactly why I jumped on those home bulls and knicks shorts last January. Some things you just know are going to go, and God knows when there will be a restock. I have a list and stick to it....for the most part. It sucks being an NBA fan tho, it's so much fire **** they put out. I think I'm at my end for shorts man, I have at least 30 pairs with a combo of authentic, swingman, and 19nine. I estimated I have over 100 different pieces of M&N between jerseys, shorts, and warm ups. My time is nearing its end.

I snowboard in some of my old Reebok pro bowl jerseys. It’s the only way my sz. 52 jerseys can get some wear every now and then. And my boys can spot me easier when meeting up at the bottom of the hill.
Good point. I definitely have some oversized Adidas and Starter jerseys I could rock.

Back
Top Bottom