Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm ashamed to admit I settled for swingman road Heat shorts last summer. They aint bad but I know once authentic becomes available they're gone.

the only swingmans i have are the rockets pinstripes (STILL NO AUTHENTICS YET) and rockets red/mustard (got them for like $30 >D)

i hate both pairs.

I think I have a problem lol. Just curious how many authentic shorts are you guys at? I wanna say this makes 17 for me
1614894477728.jpeg
Here’s my collection. Everything to the left of the Georgetown shorts are authentics. The other 5 are swingmans. 23 shorts total.
AC8F02A4-E3D5-4D0D-9C3D-92F366599553.jpeg

I decided to finally post this because I got it exactly one year ago today.

It has some significant coincidence because it was delivered to me while I was away at a job interview. I asked my neighbor who lives below me to retrieve it for safekeeping since I was expecting it, but she didn't get to it for some reason. It was safely at my doorstep when I came home thankfully.

And I got hired on that same day at the interview! But I still haven't worked for my employer yet due to this stupid pandemic.

Perhaps this jersey was good luck because it came when I got hired at my job interview all on the same day.
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4411.JPG

A couple of weeks ago I posted about my 01 Kobe finals jersey that I am convinced someone stole from me. Recently I picked up a New Jersey and went to put it away and realized my Kobe was gone.I sold my house in sept/oct so had a lot of people through the house (open house, contractors,etc). I hadn’t bought any New Jersey’s in a while so I hadn’t really looked at or wore any of them lately (or at all during 2020) or noticed when packing. I never wore the Kobe and I know for a fact it was hung with all my other jerseys, which were packed directly into garment boxes for the move. At that time I was just trying to get everything packed, so I wasn’t really looking closely at what I was packing. There was really no other place the jersey could be besides with all my other jerseys, I would never fold it or store it anywhere but on a hanger. Nevertheless. I ripped my new house apart and nothing. So pissed off I came in here and posted about it.

Anyways. A few days later I get a pm. “What size are you?”. I responded with my size and the nter responded back and let me know if he had a double of that jersey he’s sending it to me. Sure enough he had a double, and sure as **** he sent it.

Wanted to share this story and let you all know there still a lot of good people in our little “community”. I appreciate the gesture so much, and honestly it’s probably my favorite jersey because of it.

I’m looking forward to my chance to help someone out on here when I can. Pablo esobrah Pablo esobrah you’re a real one and I appreciate you.

01AD5668-C412-4D89-A811-7E37555D169F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom