Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

These even sold out anywhere yet!?!? 😂😂😂 people trying to resell anything.

Screenshot_20210426-180929_eBay.jpg

Wtf 🤣🤣🤣I'm low ball yo
The seller reply
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD valign="top"]message from: scoopinc (544Purple Star )[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD valign="top"][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD valign="top"]We have a lot of buyers who are not serious and just ask for receipt and don’t purchase. So we just produce to buyers once they commit to purchase.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]​

Yoooooo!!!
For research purposes, I bit the bullet and bought a pair of the high quality fakes to see for myself because it looks good and it looks like that dlclab seller was using authentic pics and selling fakes.

I got them today and it is indeed the same quality as in the pics where it looks authentic. Be that as it may, I already started the return process even though his auction states he doesn’t accept returns and he used the defense of I never said it was authentic and did I not receive exactly the item that was pictured. Either way, I got the return.
Also he’s selling .01 cent items and having troll accounts buy it and leaving positive feedback to trick people to thinking he’s a reputable seller. These .01 items are digital pictures and when you click it, it shows other sellers with items like that and there are other troll accounts like aocab, Plglab, basically 3 letters and lab at the end like his own dlclab.
I’ll post pics shortly, but just wanted to let y’all know about the fakes out there and what to look out for.

The shorts look real. Are pretty accurate, uses the same tags and tag locations from that production era, and even uses real lampo hardware, but I can pinpoint every little thing compare to my authentic ones. I’ll break it down when I post pics.

Gotta send these joints back and I had him send me a return label.

Yoooooo!!!
For research purposes, I bit the bullet and bought a pair of the high quality fakes to see for myself because it looks good and it looks like that dlclab seller was using authentic pics and selling fakes.

I got them today and it is indeed the same quality as in the pics where it looks authentic. Be that as it may, I already started the return process even though his auction states he doesn’t accept returns and he used the defense of I never said it was authentic and did I not receive exactly the item that was pictured. Either way, I got the return.
Also he’s selling .01 cent items and having troll accounts buy it and leaving positive feedback to trick people to thinking he’s a reputable seller. These .01 items are digital pictures and when you click it, it shows other sellers with items like that and there are other troll accounts like aocab, Plglab, basically 3 letters and lab at the end like his own dlclab.
I’ll post pics shortly, but just wanted to let y’all know about the fakes out there and what to look out for.

The shorts look real. Are pretty accurate, uses the same tags and tag locations from that production era, and even uses real lampo hardware, but I can pinpoint every little thing compare to my authentic ones. I’ll break it down when I post pics.

thanks for the effort, and look forward to the update post. this is indeed a good read!

Ok here is the breakdown. I bought the Phoenix Suns ones because they looked real good in pics. Like they looked exactly like the authentic ones from his auction but he doesn’t show everything. Keep in mind that these are based on the older run, which are more rare and authentics can fetch up to 1k-1.5k. Below I compared them to my authentic red Miami Heat Just Dons from that same production run.

real:

E330FEAE-58DE-41FE-88B6-798921B5DDDC.jpeg

Fake

92C7076B-7789-4D92-9EBD-24DA5C655195.jpeg

from the outside it looks real. Real authentic mesh. White base with black/orange/purple sublimation like the authentic version. Orange gradient just like authentic version. Looks good, same sublimation, same material, waistband is good and pocket opening material is good. Jerry logo is good.

How to tell it’s fake? It’s the weight. The fake Suns joint is extremely light. It’s like swingman weight or lighter and I’ll explain why. They only use the authentic mesh on the outside. The inside lining is a different type of black mesh. Light and silky as hell. Real authentic ones use the same mesh on the outside for the lining on the inside of the shorts as well as the inside of the pockets. The insides of the fakes are cheap light silky mesh and the pockets are silky with that same cheap material.

Real
DDD12699-3999-4B13-9B01-ADA547F530D5.jpeg

Fake
30FDB620-1F0B-484B-9A5D-F8678ED9FCE7.jpeg
6466649B-836E-46C7-A46B-B8B050485F1D.jpeg

Next up is the inside tag. On the older runs, the Just Don tag is on the front of the waist. The real ones have the size in a bigger font. The fakes smaller and different font.

Real
3A8462E6-40E1-4223-A3D7-A20F58C143AF.jpeg

Fake
B165A7C8-631F-4718-A41D-85F3D72D05B6.jpeg

The hardware is real. Lampo zippers. Same color as the authentics. One difference is the Just Don on the drawstring is more indented and pronounced on the authentic and the fake is there but it’s not defined and imprinted with the same force.

Real
8AA0B535-B937-4576-8D21-1374E16A3D55.jpeg

Fake

3C43FA20-4677-4E82-8115-C60888C6CD30.jpeg

I can only put 10 pics in one post so I might have to make another post.

Here are more pics:

BD3B95EF-4E3B-48E9-81E8-1CF8E985F5FB.jpeg

826F1F61-8DB8-457E-9DAA-3021512C7305.jpeg

From the outside it looks authentic. It even has the og “white line” at the crotch and butt seam to show that these shorts are a sublimated white base. The colors are right. The gradients of the orange are correct. The Jerry looks good. Correct outside mesh. Correct waist band material and correct pocket opening material.

The insides is what’s fake. They went full cheap mode on the lining and used a thin *** silky mesh on the lining of the shorts and lining of all pockets. The small size tag is incorrect and the imprint of just don on the drawstring isn’t deep enough. Shorts are extremely light compared all every single one of my authentic Just Dons.

Last edited:
was it the seller some of y'all bought authentic jerseys from

but damn, from the outside those looks spot on, jeez

was it the seller some of y'all bought authentic jerseys from

but damn, from the outside those looks spot on, jeez

No, this is the new seller that's selling high quality fakes for $199 a piece. 100% positive feedback with all fake reviews. Remember when I was saying that the chicago ones he just posted up and the navy warriors looks exactly like my authentics at home? That's the crazy part. I kinda wish I woulda bought the chicago or warriors to compare because they look 100% identical and it shows the inside mesh on those. The suns pair, there was never a pic of the inside mesh or the inside of the pockets.

The other crazy part is he has high quality fakes that look spot on and he also sells fugazi fakes are are obviously fake lake the black magic pinstripes that were never made and the other navy warriors that says CURRY on it and has that dumb Larry O'brien trophy on it.

Here are more pics:

BD3B95EF-4E3B-48E9-81E8-1CF8E985F5FB.jpeg

826F1F61-8DB8-457E-9DAA-3021512C7305.jpeg

From the outside it looks authentic. It even has the og “white line” at the crotch and butt seam to show that these shorts are a sublimated white base. The colors are right. The gradients of the orange are correct. The Jerry looks good. Correct outside mesh. Correct waist band material and correct pocket opening material.

The insides is what’s fake. They went full cheap mode on the lining and used a thin *** silky mesh on the lining of the shorts and lining of all pockets. The small size tag is incorrect and the imprint of just don on the drawstring isn’t deep enough. Shorts are extremely light compared all every single one of my authentic Just Dons.
thanks for taking one for da gang bro 🔥🔥🔥🙏

Yoooooo!!!

Good stuff right there. Thx

Back
Top Bottom