Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Brought These Down To South Beach With Me This weekend

7DF81AFC-15FE-4E03-B608-3C8062BA9747.jpeg

My Tailor Blessed Me With Pockets In My G-Towns

3454AFEF-D096-402D-92FD-FE4EE24942D8.jpeg
Those are hard. I need to get pockets for mine.

pour hydrogen peroxide on first and then dawn dish soap on top. Not a lot just enough for the stain. Scrub with tooth brush and should rinse right out.

pour hydrogen peroxide on first and then dawn dish soap on top. Not a lot just enough for the stain. Scrub with tooth brush and should rinse right out.
Should I let it set for a while or go ahead and just toss them in the washer?

The 1996-97 Bullets retro Chris Webber jersey is nice and all, but I would prefer them to produce the actual '70s Bullets jersey of Wes Unseld again with that original wool material. I haven't seen those since the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback frenzy.

Since Unseld has passed away, I wonder if it will be hard for them to produce his jerseys now because I'm not sure if Mitchell & Ness has an agreement with his estate to get his rights. I mean they already weren't producing those jerseys before his death realistically.

The 1996-97 Bullets retro Chris Webber jersey is nice and all, but I would prefer them to produce the actual '70s Bullets jersey of Wes Unseld again with that original wool material. I haven't seen those since the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback frenzy.

Since Unseld has passed away, I wonder if it will be hard for them to produce his jerseys now because I'm not sure if Mitchell & Ness has an agreement with his estate to get his rights. I mean they already weren't producing those jerseys before his death realistically.
THIS!

Back
Top Bottom