Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are the NBA warm up jackets pretty fitted? I’m 5’10” and 180 lbs, deciding to go with medium
or a large
The warm up jackets in general are fitted . Just like all pieces of clothing it comes down to personal preference. Here's my take. i am 5'10" 145 lbs athletic long distance runner body. I do not have guns and no gut either. I am between a small (36) and medium (40). 95% of the time I elect to go with the small because it is cleaner look. I'd wear the jacket with a long sleeve and t-shirt inside. The medium is okay too but the arms tend to be baggy on me, and I buy if its the last resort. Hope this helps.

very nice jersey. those #s on the Nuggets jerseys look unique just like how the MLB Phillies ones are (they called chain mesh). is there a particular name these #s here go bY?

I've always known it as glacier twill.

Thanks for these posts because they helped me refresh my memory about material details.

I forgot that glacier twill was the name, but that Nuggets was similar to the Mets jerseys with their name on front from the 2000s. I noticed that design has zigzag patterns.

I think the Phillies name on front style is either called chain mesh or chain stitching. I recall the Cardinals had the same material and stitching with the bat and birds sitting on it on the front of the jersey, but I'm not sure if Nike maintained that design since I haven't seen one yet. That design has curvature looking like chains.

Perfect ensemble.

I like the hat you selected but a navy headband would set it off

Nice idea, but I've had an affinity for fitted hats since I was a kid.

It seems like people haven't worn headbands since the 2000s. That seemed to be the decade when they were trendy, then they seemed to flame out the last decade.

What I really regret now is not getting those Tar Heels-themed XI back in 2017 to wear with this jersey because of the shiny look correlation between the jersey having shiny materials and the patent leather on the XI that give off a shine by default.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210923-162532_Gmail.jpg

30% off mitchell ness UK. Just grabbed the Wizards dons and Red All star dons.

Screenshot_20210923-162803_Gmail.jpg

Comes out to 528 for two pairs. Not too bad.

Last edited:
Steal for authentic T-Wolves shorts (FSR currently) - included in 25% markdown sale

Steal for authentic T-Wolves shorts (FSR currently) - included in 25% markdown sale

Ugh - someone grabbed the last medium.

gooood looks!

Go with a Large

The warm up jackets in general are fitted . Just like all pieces of clothing it comes down to personal preference. Here's my take. i am 5'10" 145 lbs athletic long distance runner body. I do not have guns and no gut either. I am between a small (36) and medium (40). 95% of the time I elect to go with the small because it is cleaner look. I'd wear the jacket with a long sleeve and t-shirt inside. The medium is okay too but the arms tend to be baggy on me, and I buy if its the last resort. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input guys, I’ll probably go with a large

Is there a code needed? I carted something and no discount applied.

Thier site is kinda funky. There is an area to put the code in when you put the items in the basket but I had to do it from desktop as I couldn't find it mobile.

Code is SALE30

$200, price is only for size small

damn. why couldnt it be a size large..

Back
Top Bottom