Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Moss a new release huh

I must be from the future cuz i have it in my closet

Lol IKR. I haven't even worn mine yet

Screenshot_20211202-185032_Instagram.jpg

That ad is misleading because the only new release is the Titans Steve McNair jersey since the other three have been out for years now.

Home and away Moss both necessities

Now if they would rectify name on back with the purple Vikings jersey, then I would have gotten that one too instead of just having the white one. It bugs me that they f'd up by making the name on back too damn big with the purple one, while the white one has the right font size with the name on back.

I had the Joe Montana joint in the “Jersey era”

Size 60 :smh:

Scary times.

Footlocker tall tee under too.

Quite a few of us are guilty of wearing our 💩 too damn big and long during the early 2000s. It was the trend unfortunately at that time.

Like I've reiterated that I stupidly wore NBA jerseys in size 56, and MLB jerseys in size 60 during that period. Ironically, I got most of my NFL jerseys in size 52, but those MFs were cut as big as a size 56.

**** trash. That's more or less a restock. They be acting like they're revealing a whole bunch of stuff that's been gone for a really long time or stuff they're finally producing. This is not good service. I'm cool on M&N NFL jerseys anyway.

That McNair is nice wish MN released an Eddie George. I do have a custom OG Reebok Titans with my name because the mentality was different in circa 2001. I didn't think there was going to be a market for nostalgia, and I wasn't going to spend a big chunk of my money on a player that would eventually get traded/cut/retired. I guess my mistake for being tacky lolz.

That McNair is nice wish MN released an Eddie George. I do have a custom OG Reebok Titans with my name because the mentality was different in circa 2001. I didn't think there was going to be a market for nostalgia, and I wasn't going to spend a big chunk of my money on a player that would eventually get traded/cut/retired. I guess my mistake for being tacky lolz.

There was, and always will be a market for nostalgia in some form. It happens with every generation and decade, it's just expressed differently. I definitely understand going the custom route for certain types of jerseys. I did that with a Mets authentic. I guess that type of decision is just situational. Glad they finally released a McNair authentic...BUT an Oilers version would have been nicer, but I digress.....

I still have a Cavs jersey with my name from Lebrons rookie year, because I felt he was too good to stay with that team lol

Back
Top Bottom