Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The "glitch" jersey arrived today....fast shipping per usual....man, I love this jersey- my grail...while very comparable in sizing, this 40 fits a bit roomier than the Shrug or 45 jerseys (further driving home the ongoing debate that the bball jerseys have semi-different sizing cuts to them). I'm good for a while unless I find a good deal on the black 2000's Iverson.

:nthat:

Fits bigger than my Kobe purp rookie and a few others.

:nthat:

Wait til Father's Day sale papi
If you can wait.
Didn't even realize they had a sale goin on. :lol:[/quote]

How much you think it will be for the Fathers Day sale? I can definitely wait with spring finally makes its way to the northeast.

That drazen joint looks better in that picthan it does on the site.
The funny thing is that I didn't add any color mods to the pic. I only sharpened it. I guess good lighting was key.
But the jersey really is that blue n the red pop. I had quit a few heads try to talk to me about it (at a bar).

M&N needs to go ahead and make these Jordan jerseys.

19a6fc1b851c5d2d03f69eb48e589a26.jpg

il_570xN.408859167_6kqw.jpg

How do mlb n nfl fit in comparison to NBA?

Mlb fit varies by Jersey type. The coke boy Mets pullover for example is really snug and short compared to done of the later year button ups.

The cut at the bottom it flat instead of rounded as well. My cubs ryne Sandburg (not bp) is a little bit more roomy and slightly longer. It's a pull over as well. Both size 48.

Wish I would have picked up a 52 in the coke boy.

Back
Top Bottom