Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sale is up until tomorrow so I got time to think about it. But that Dirk rookie jersey is tempting me.

Home and road Kareem Lakers are up there as well for me. But I already have Magic and Kobe in that style so not as high a priority. Who knows. Maybe I’ll offload some stuff to balance everything out. But tempted to hold out for 40% around Father’s Day.
U snd me both champ lol

Agree, I have to size up from L to XL in order to get a better length and baggy look.
I got the UC and Fab 5's originally, then circled back for the UConn pair. They're actually all incredibly accurate to the real deal game pairs. I was pretty surprised. Fab 5's could stand to be a little longer to match the style, but I'm really impressed with all mine.

Attachments

• 20220508_115157.jpg
    20220508_115157.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 315
You missed the real feast when they marked em down to 200 and let you stack the discounts on em too….

He got the shorts for $100 each, better than the $125 40% off $200 price since he got the 50% off price on top of the $200 sale price. That was a short window until the shorts were bumped up again to $400.

PayPal in 4 is dangerous smh lol. Photo the blue Lakers JD’s off BSTN for $323. Pretty much what would be with a 30% code from fanatics. Oneness holding them hostage for any discount.

Back
Top Bottom