Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Why does the number look so small lol
Screenshot_20221031-084107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221031-084230_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Wow. They screwed that Woodson terribly. I remember I had the replica of that jersey when they went to the SB that year. Shoulda kept but we got blown out so I was salty…

Can anyone comfirm if the 2000 White Randy Moss jersey has the seams on the side? I was considering getting that one, but having my doubts after the Deion and seeing the Charles Woodson, smh.

Why does the number look so small lol
Screenshot_20221031-084107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221031-084230_Yahoo Mail.jpg

They really went the swap meet bootleg route with that design for the white Raiders jersey! Did they really get inspiration from bootleggers to make them bad like that?

M&N really do be skimping out LOL. My OG Nike Deion Authentic is leaps and bounds better than the M&N....smh
20221031_134514.jpg

Your post with pictures definitely corroborates it's a formality that navy blue Cowboys jersey style is inaccurate with the smaller numbers and letters because a Troy Aikman jersey in that style that was mistakenly shipped to me had the same discrepancies. Coincidentally, I posted pictures of it on here months ago before it was returned.
IMG_5837.JPG
IMG_5838.JPG

These posts by GL Rayner GL Rayner and me should be a valid reference to deter y'all from getting Cowboys jerseys in this style due to the visible discrepancies on them.

Its sad because my 1990 Emmitt Smith Blue jersey was made really well. Numbers are big as well as the name on the back. No way this Deion Jersey should be 300. Glad I got a small discount, but they have to do better.

Back
Top Bottom