Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I grabbed these already on the BF disco. I regret not also getting the Nets one. Should be here on Saturday.
Aye, it's cool. Buy what you like, I'm just not a fan of all those Christmas gimmick unis, especially the monochrome ones.

Just a random thought for purpose of a corny laugh circa 2021....perhaps MN can do a limited edition re-release of all their authentic jerseys, shorts, warm up jackets, etc. In NFTs 🤔

Fanatics has NFL jerseys discounted by 35%. That coupled with the Costco discount on gift cards makes for a good deal on them. I just picked up the Eli Super Bowl jersey
Grabb the iverson Hoyas for 134. With 10% discount. Used costco gift cards when they was 30% off.

Both companies produce the maize cw actually. The issue is, M&N has a sporadic rollout with that colorway. I found this out by randomly going to corporategotem's site and saw the M&N version sitting there with only a size small left. I think a couple of online retailers got them, but they have yet to appear on fanatics/fansedge/M&N sites like the navy ones. I messed up because I don't think I signed up for the emails on the 19nine legacy version. The Uconn ones look very tempting though lol
I have the 19Nine version and *almost* pulled the river on the navy M&N version with all these sales, but couldn’t do it. That being said…..which version is better overall? I like the fit of the 19Nine and had pockets added to mine. Can’t help but wonder if the M&N are closer to the original since they have been doing it longer than 19Nine….

Did they work with the discount? I thought the new arrival tag would kibosh that

It worked only on the BF deal where they gave you the disco on your total purchase. I bought the Magic and Mavs shorts at the same time, which put my total at $250. When I added the Xmas shorts, they took 35% off too. I had to buy another set of non-exclusives to get 40% but didn’t need anything else.

Had I also added the Nets Xmas joint, they would’ve only been 35% even though my cart was past $400, since they only count the non-exclusives to qualify.

It worked only on the BF deal where they gave you the disco on your total purchase. I bought the Magic and Mavs shorts at the same time, which put my total at $250. When I added the Xmas shorts, they took 35% off too. I had to buy another set of non-exclusives to get 40% but didn’t need anything else.

Had I also added the Nets Xmas joint, they would’ve only been 35% even though my cart was past $400, since they only count the non-exclusives to qualify.
1669982216666.png

I have the 19Nine version and *almost* pulled the river on the navy M&N version with all these sales, but couldn’t do it. That being said…..which version is better overall? I like the fit of the 19Nine and had pockets added to mine. Can’t help but wonder if the M&N are closer to the original since they have been doing it longer than 19Nine….

M&N has been doing it longer but also with more mess ups than anyone. :lol: Both Michigan shorts look pretty good though.

Anyone’s order from Oneness shipped yet?
I got my OneNess order immediately. Shipping same day. Out of all my holiday purchases OneNess has been by far the best for me.

Anybody had issue with Feature Clothing? I bought some Dons on their black Friday sale. Still no word. I searched their handle on Twitter and it returned a flood of posts about them not shipping peoples order and taking their money. I'm pretty concerned.

All you guys order from oneness with 50% off or 60%?

I'm still sick I missed 60 and I have what I want in my cart but I feel like I shouldn't pull the trigger unless it's 60%

All you guys order from oneness with 50% off or 60%?

I'm still sick I missed 60 and I have what I want in my cart but I feel like I shouldn't pull the trigger unless it's 60%
As far as I know there wasn't a 60%. I was adding things to my cart multiple times a day from last Wednesday to this Tuesday and highest was 50%. A couple pages back somebody said they may have noticed a 60% glitch that reverted back to 50% when they tried to go through the order process.

They said they added to cart saw the 60%, left it and came back like 45 min to an hour later and flipped back.

FB7281BF-FDF4-4CBC-B1B5-0C4E7D854D84.jpeg
498DC1C5-3277-4132-80CB-74E08002616B.jpeg

F56186FB-F220-4E74-A968-73D21A0B0DD2.jpeg

Just got home after being out of town for work. Order this on Black Friday from fanatics. I absolutely love the jersey. Only nit pick is the NY logo being so thin. But because I can finally have a Strahan jersey back in my possession means more than any discrepancy.
Received mine yesterday and same glad to finally have a Strahan in my collection but to me the nameplate seems off.

I caught the last 2 mintues or so. Got one order in (4 item limit). Went right back to place a second it was back to 50. Would have done so otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom