Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_9662.jpeg
IMG_9837.jpeg

Not sure on the exact weight, but they are a heavy shoe lol. The Air Pippen 1’s are more heavier then those. Most 90’s kicks are heavy and bulky, though.
I figured that .. these just look crazy heavy though! Now don’t get me wrong , I always liked the shoe. I just couldn’t imagine balling in these 😩😂😂

Insane, this must’ve just been a one time thing right?
I had a conversation with N Nostalgiaboy about this and he told me the reason is that during that season, there was a Charles Thomas that was on the team as well, which led to Zeke's entire name being on the back of the jersey for part of that season. I think Charles Thomas was cut at some point during that season, but that explains why the whole name was on the back for some of the games in the 87 season.

Question, does anyone own the wool jacky robinson dodgers jersey (in white)?

Curious on the wool material, how to care for it/ clean it and the fit? the dodgers batting jersey fit nice on me (loosely) in XXL, should i go for same size in the wool jersey?

Curious on the wool material, how to care for it/ clean it and the fit? the dodgers batting jersey fit nice on me (loosely) in XXL, should i go for same size in the wool jersey?
I have the cream wool one. I took it to the dry cleaners. My chains left a stain on it because I didn't clean them beforehand but they got it out easily.

I dry clean all my wools. Same size as my other MLB

Dry clean is recommended, but usually a gentle hand wash/rinse with gentle detergent and air dry is usually okay. I've seen different directions on different pieces.

Back
Top Bottom