Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Then they actually can't make them right?
Not as authentic at least, they would be missing the number.
Unless they picked a random number to put on all the short they would make ...... 🤔

numbers on shorts, funny we only see that on soccer shorts 🤔
If an NBA team had an unique number font, i think it could look good on the shorts ......
but then it could cause trouble when you wanted to buy them.
Would the number be on the retail version, and which number would it be!? Hmm.....

But then again, Nike does not even sell the authentic NBA shorts, like Adidas did, right?
Black in the day

Reebok or adidas released suns authentic shorts with #13 on em

They were dope as hell

They could make them just don’t have to add a number. Unless they wanted to pair it with a jersey release.

Yeah, I'm ok with the other side being blank. Wouldn't say no to just throwing on just another logo, to match the other side. But yeah, with M&N being cheap, they would most likely just leave them blank.

Damn now I'm hesitant to place a phone order

Mine is a little tighter in the arms and chest. Tighter than I’d like but doubt it’s enough to go up a size

If your normal jersey size fits fine I wouldn’t worry. Could just be a M&N mfg inconsistencies and not that jersey in particular

Damn now I'm hesitant to place a phone order

what size are you?

i have a 44 i could take the measurements of

edit:

i took them anyway in case others needed to now

size 44
it’s 23 inches pit to pit and also straight down it doesn’t taper in
and length is 31 from middle of the top collar to bottom of the middle of the back

keep in my that the back dips lower than the sides

Last edited:
Def mad I brought a jersey with the 30% off when I could have been more patient and got it with 40% off lol. I hope this last all week 🤞🏾

Edit: Offer ends 6/12

Last edited:
I've avoided ordering directly from M&N for a while now. I decided to get a few items for me and friends.

Let's see how it goes.

i told someone yesterday i was able to get the teal 25% a couple years ago by doing a phone order at the flagship store. they honored the sale
Sometimes they would back then but they’ve become a little more strict since then. They’ll acknowledge the online exclusive label and exclude it. Done it a couple times to me in the past year or so.

Man, I didn't even know they dropped my guy Z-Bo's jerseys. Think I gotta get that Portland piece next time Swingmans are on a good discount.

1718162544990.png
1718162568743.png
1718167665696.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom