Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

On sale for $111. The white is also

Is it stackable with the 30% off code ? I'll be requesting a code from Fanatics soon.

On sale for $111. The white is also
Got one last week, the jersey is very small compared to others I have in the same size. Even worse is that it was shipped via usps in a bag... 🤦🏿‍♂️ Postman stuffed it in the mailbox with total disregard. Numbers on both sides were jacked up and i had to send it back for a replacement.

This would go hard if authentic…

IMG_2427.jpeg

IMG_2429.jpeg

Has anyone else placed an order off the m&n site ever since fanatics took it over?

Ordered some stuff on Saturday night after making a new account. I got the order confirmation email right after placing the order. But it’s still not showing up in my order history.

I reached out to customer service. Good ol Jerry responded and told me the order is coming up as not valid. Of course there’s still no customer service phone number and I gotta wait forever for Jerry to respond. But that **** is annoying.

Last edited:
I remember I posted on here within the last few months wondering why the Mitchell & Ness website hasn't been revamped since Fanatics bought them out.

So I checked it out recently since it's been recently posted on here that it's finally been revamped to reflect a Fanatics-style site.

The positives are that the site is now devoid of glitches that the previous version of the site had that slowed it down or made it flawed. It's also improved because it purged the completely out of stock items because the previous version still listed them despite all the sizes being unavailable for a particular item.

But the negatives are that some items I was looking into have been either purged from the site or they just have uncommon big sizes despite the previous version of the site having all sizes available for a particular item as some on here have previously mentioned. I'm skeptical those items sold out in between the site being revised.

Another negative is that they still don't have a valid number as the other Fanatics-owned sites do. You still have to contact them via website. And you have to initiate a return on there as well instead of being able to traditionally phone it in.

Does this mean it's going to be the same customer service ordeal with them with this revamped version?

It makes no sense why couldn't they just completely transition to a Fanatics-style site since they own them.

This is going be a bit of a lengthy post. But going off my experience these last few days. It seems like it’s still the crappy m&n website we all know and love. Just with a better layout.

My order I placed Saturday still shows up as processing. But Jerry told me it was cancelled because I used a payment method they don’t recognize (fanatics gift cards) and a promo code they didn’t recognize (one time use fanatics code).

Mind you the code worked perfectly fine and the fanatics gift cards work on their site. What’s mind blowing is I didn’t get any cancellation email and it still shows up as processing. I asked this jabroni Jerry for another 30% off code and he acted like he’s helpless.

However I did call fanatics customer service in hopes of getting another 30% off code and interestingly they were able to pull up my m&n order with the order number. They said it’s still processing and that it should ship next week. They still gave me another 30% code as well.

But if you have any m&n website order issues, it may be best suited to just call fanatics customer service and give them your order number as opposed to emailing Jerry.

This is going be a bit of a lengthy post. But going off my experience these last few days. It seems like it’s still the crappy m&n website we all know and love. Just with a better layout.

My order I placed Saturday still shows up as processing. But Jerry told me it was cancelled because I used a payment method they don’t recognize (fanatics gift cards) and a promo code they didn’t recognize (one time use fanatics code).

Mind you the code worked perfectly fine and the fanatics gift cards work on their site. What’s mind blowing is I didn’t get any cancellation email and it still shows up as processing. I asked this jabroni Jerry for another 30% off code and he acted like he’s helpless.

However I did call fanatics customer service in hopes of getting another 30% off code and interestingly they were able to pull up my m&n order with the order number. They said it’s still processing and that it should ship next week. They still gave me another 30% code as well.

But if you have any m&n website order issues, it may be best suited to just call fanatics customer service and give them your order number as opposed to emailing Jerry.
what a cluster****......

either go full retar.... uh, Fanatics, or don't bother at all.
This halfassed nonsense is not helping anybody.

50% off a few Olympic jerseys on Fanatics.
EDIT: They're actually down to $134.99 at the moment
1725126557953.png
1725126643098.png

If you use the code “LATTE” it will stack another 25% off on the jerseys as well! WHOA! Feels like the old days of saving hella money stacking codes on Fanatics!

Back
Top Bottom