Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Seen a bo Jackson white Sox away jersey for 50% off come out to 150, would've snatched it but only a 52 left which I feel was a little too big for me

Last edited:
I'm pissed M&N decided to release THAT griffey BP instead of the navy,grey, or teal years..

Ended up copping anyway :lol: :smh:

Gotta find a spot in NY to put some pockets on my shorts.. Have the grizz, raptors, warriors and heat so far

HENZ you don't like the don C shorts tho ?

Hi NTers,

I recently purchased a brand new XL Sonics Shawn Kemp Mitchell & Ness jersey over Ebay. The seller is legit and posted pics of the actual jersey I purchased. Upon receiving the jersey (which is legit) I noticed a small 'glitch' or 'error' which I hadn't seen before.

I noticed the the Sonics writing goes all the way up to the left side so that the red shadow touches the left 'sleeve'. There should actually be a  green space between writing and the sleeve.

To help clarify, I've added an pic of the jersey (from the original auction):

View media item 2102133

Here's a pic of how it should look like:

View media item 2102134

This small glitch definitely gets to me, I wish I had inspected the jersey more carefully :frown: :frown: :frown: Now I'm debating whether I should keep it or re-sell it. I will probably lose money reselling it (the purchase price was okay but I had pay a significant amount for international shipping and import duties). What do you guys think? What would you do in my position? Should I re-sell or just keep it? All opinions are welcome!

They actually all touch the sleeve

It's been talked about before years ago

I don't understand why do I "have to" accept the imperfection. Pretty much all M & N Kemp jerseys and Champion authentics have at least some space (how much seems to vary) between the end of the lettering and the sleeve.

Do you have any pics of innacurate Champion jerseys that you are talking about?
A pic of the Champion one
11353449_1608316132783234_908466310_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bulls shorts and uptempos [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Nash joint is fire too ... I need a black KJ Suns

Bulls shorts and UNDS the Uptempos for today.

I still want those Uptempos. I'm in NYC for a little while, I may just give in and buy from FCNY or Stadium Goods. Tired of trying to find a pair for a good price.

Think the smallest lakers shorts they had were a large. They have medium in unlv tho

Cool I don't feel bad then. I wanted the Lakers shorts in a M, would've been pissed if that size was up and sold-out with this code.

Those Uptempos are my childhood. Remember having the white and blue with gold in elementary school and my dad had the black. Still has the back actually [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Need to get a pair. Anywhere online?

Those Uptempos are my childhood. Remember having the white and blue with gold in elementary school and my dad had the black. Still has the back actually [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Need to get a pair. Anywhere online?

I'm still mad at how Nike handled that release. I never got an opportunity to get them :smh:.

I would love a Deion Sanders Braves jersey but they'll never drop a baseball jersey for him since he was never that great at that sport.

I would love a Deion Sanders Braves jersey but they'll never drop a baseball jersey for him since he was never that great at that sport.

he was decent, and da fact that he's da only player to be in a Superbowl & worldseries should lock it in...besides, Bo Jackson got his sox jersey retroed.

he was decent, and da fact that he's da only player to be in a Superbowl & worldseries should lock it in...besides, Bo Jackson got his sox jersey retroed.

Bo was a much better baseball player though. And M&N only makes jerseys of elite players, Deion is def not an elite baseball player. If they made it though, it would sell like hotcakes.

Back
Top Bottom