Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i think they just borrowed the colorway, pretty sure that **** gonna say Beastin #1 
mean.gif

i'd be surprised if that was an actual Georgetown jersey. I'd be very surprised if my friend didn't tell me about considering he generally gives me details on teams that I'm a fan of.

Need help with BP Size guys, I'm 5-10 163. I wear size 40 M&N Nfl jerseys but not sure how BP's fit. Thanks!

Looks like rasheed wallace headband

It's honestly twice the thick ness of the regular pipping of a Kobe lakers or Jordan.

It's honestly as thick as a headband, even worse in person. This jersey wasn't even worth $160

I feel like the one I bought last time wasn't even this wide... It was bad but don't remember it being 12 inches wide :x

I dont have any nba jerseys with me right now but im comparing it to the piping on the lakers shorts and it does look twice as wide. They really goofed that one

Oh ok, must've overlooked it. Will consider copping on the next sale.

The piping on that jersey looks like the same dimensions as the waistband of those Bulls shorts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom