Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The Navy Steph Curry rookie jersey also pops up under the Mitchell & Ness jerseys on the 2K shop. Could be another drop coming within the next year but 2010 seems way too recent for them to bring back so soon

The Navy Steph Curry rookie jersey also pops up under the Mitchell & Ness jerseys on the 2K shop. Could be another drop coming within the next year but 2010 seems way too recent for them to bring back so soon

They need to drop Run TMC era stuff before a rookie steph

It was already mentioned it was dropping soon

It was already mentioned it was dropping soon
Are people going only off 2K or is there an actual source or catalog that got leaked that people are speaking on? Not to slight the credibility of 2K, just curious lol

Nah I seen the actual jerseys.

Not from 2k
laugh.gif
That's cool. How do you see them so far in advance??

I'm not the plug bro, I was just at the right place at the right time I guess.

Usually, I find out about new releases along with everyone else.

I'm not the plug bro, I was just at the right place at the right time I guess.

Usually, I find out about new releases along with everyone else.
Gotcha. How'd the LeBron and Steph look? Pretty true to the authentic? Gonna be interesting to see what they do when they start bringing back jerseys that used Rev30

rookie steph isn't even da OG version of that jersey...

They need to drop Run TMC era stuff before a rookie steph

they did a Chris Mullin jersey wit da captain C patch during da 1st Jersey era run.

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom