Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I went ahead and ordered the purple 98 all star jersey in a size 52. I'm going to try to take it to the actual team la store by staples center and exchange it for a 48 once I get it because I saw Size 48 at the actual store last time I was at staples center.

50% off today on the lakersstore website and the team la store website.

Most the good sizes for lakers m&n jerseys are dried up. The team LA store has Gretzky and Robatile m&n jerseys. If you're a size 52 or bigger, you can get the kobe all star or finals patch kobe jerseys for 50% off.

PROPS BRO! Got the finals Shaq and purple finals Kobe. 50% off is great. Went up to a size 56 since the 52 was a bit snug in the gold finals Kobe.

No problem. Glad to help. Those Kobes do run a bit small. My purple 48 fit a little snug. Still a nice jersey though.

Also grabbed the 98 all star, I got it from M&N for 240 and realized I was still in my window for a return. saved me 90 bucks. You the man bro!

Most the good sizes for lakers m&n jerseys are dried up. The team LA store has Gretzky and Robatile m&n jerseys. If you're a size 52 or bigger, you can get the kobe all star or finals patch kobe jerseys for 50% off.
im half tempted to grab a 52 for that price. Im normally a 48

Repped! Got the finals Shaq

How do hockey jerseys fit vs MLB?

Yall cop same size?

i wouldnt say to cop the same size, honestly it sort of depends on your body proportions.

hockey sizes fit more like regular shirts, they dont have the extra length that mlb and nba jerseys have... that said, the sleeves are HUGE. personally i wear a sz 40 in most jerseys but hockey jerseys start at sz 46. that said the length of a width of a 46 on a person that usually wears 40 is fine, that said i have short arms so the sleeves look ridiculous

Just grabbed the finals shaq as well, couldnt pass up 50%. Finals kobe just got delivered a few min ago
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 does this fit TTS?

It's my bday so I treated myself with an XBox One (haven't had a game console in years lol) and an Andre Dawson Marlins BP jersey :pimp:

Will post pics when the jersey arrives.

Back
Top Bottom