Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

dang that sucks - i'm a husky boy so i fit a 52

does that mean the length will be down to my knees???

who gonna want that Melo @ 300 they wylin  
laugh.gif

Thanks Bert. Bert. and just saw Retro Card was with OG release.

Fit Wise this is my best Fit, Im 6'0 and about 155-160.................Last Few M&N releases I got 44 which fits fine but is a little too big and my previous SZ 40's were too snug, for some reasons this one fits just right.

Thanks @Zyzz and just saw Retro Card was with OG release.

Fit Wise this is my best Fit, Im 6'0 and about 155-160.................Last Few M&N releases I got 44 which fits fine but is a little too big and my previous SZ 40's were too snug, for some reasons this one fits just right.
Good to know. I want to order, but I'm worried about size. All my old Nike jerseys were L and XL, but I don't have a M&N yet. I'm 5'10", 230 lbs, and based on my chest measurement, 51" will be a pretty comfortable fit. That lands me at a size 48. 

How do you know if the tailor you go to is good enough to put pockets in without messing up the shorts?

Also, i didn't know you have to provide the material for the pockets.....

Yeah the tailor thing is tough. For a lot of folks they'll probably have to go through trial and error. Me personally I used my regular tailor, she's great and basically can do anything so I knew there was a good chance she could handle the job and she did.

Finally got my shorts in. Paid about $30 in duties. Have no idea how it went from damn near 300 to 30 but im not asking any questions. Bouta contact m&n about this screw up cuz this shouldnt happen. Kinda wanna get a discount from them but at the same time the same thing might happen again :lol: :smh:

They def should give you a discount code or something.

Man... I need these new shorts to hit the site :pimp:

Facts.

How do you know if the tailor you go to is good enough to put pockets in without messing up the shorts?

Also, i didn't know you have to provide the material for the pockets.....

Go to one that does wedding dresses and the whole 9

Do you think M&N's sales would be better if they didn't charge such crazy prices for their jerseys. I feel like if they priced out at $180-225 I'd buy way more jerseys. I personally won't pay more than 200 myself

These 300 dollar price tags, especially for a mediocre jersey like a bosh raptors or Melo nuggets jersey seems like they won't move

Do you think M&N's sales would be better if they didn't charge such crazy prices for their jerseys. I feel like if they priced out at $180-225 I'd buy way more jerseys. I personally won't pay more than 200 myself

These 300 dollar price tags, especially for a mediocre jersey like a bosh raptors or Melo nuggets jersey seems like they won't move
That's why they have sales multiple times a year. 

Apparently to their twitter when people mentioned to them that they should lower prices, they laughed and said why when all our jerseys pretty much sell out instantly

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They must have made a million of those curry jerseys, seems like every single store especially ones that don't even sell MN jerseys period has em and on steep discount

That's why theyre gonna be doing swingmans

It amazes me how people are willing to give a pass on the trim color being incorrect.

Also the orange in the neck and armhole trim is distinctly lighter in color compared to the original and the first run M&N.

I guess maybe they are okay with accepting something inferior because they don't believe they will have another opportunity to own anything closer to the original.

Back
Top Bottom