Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i have the VC and the shorts and i believe they are the same color.

been a while since i been in here so i'm not sure if this has been addressed, but the vc jersey and shorts are 2 totally different colors. the shorts are a WAY lighter shade of purple to the point it cannot be worn together.

been a while since i been in here so i'm not sure if this has been addressed, but the vc jersey and shorts are 2 totally different colors. the shorts are a WAY lighter shade of purple to the point it cannot be worn together.
why would you wanna wear them together anyways? full kit wanker?

same thing i was thinking 
laugh.gif

no, i personally wouldn't do it, but some were asking about it many pages back.

i wouldnt mind this summer doing raptors top, shorts, tai chi's, and sticking my full arm in the trash can when I throw my food out

Just got my pinstripe bulls shorts in from apparelzoo. Glad I went w XXL they aren't as big as I thought. XL imo would have been too small

Back
Top Bottom