Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Stopped by the store yesterday and copped both.
IMG_3812.jpg

The New York Jets didn't do it last year, had Brandon Marshall & Jalin Marshall...
Huh, interesting. If it wasn't an oversight then they must have changed the rule. I know that's how it was during L.T.'s playing days though, what I was referring too.

Last edited:
Huh, interesting. If it wasn't an oversight then they must have changed the rule. I know that's how it was during L.T.'s playing days though, what I was referring too.

Oh ok gotcha. Yeah I think they changed the rule because they even play the same position.

Oh ok gotcha. Yeah I think they changed the rule because they even play the same position.

I just thought about it and maybe they changed it for the benefit of selling jerseys. So that the players' jerseys aren't changing as much year to year which I'm sure mattered to certain (us) consumers. The league is much more conscious of things like that now than before.

mitchellandness.com/jerseys is having a 25% Off Sale using code SUMMERSTYLE

I'm debating between Vince Carter and Ray Allen right now...or both...but I've also bought way too many recently

What's ya'll opinions on the jersey shirts? Not much of a jersey guy myself but some of the shirts are alright

Always looked at those as something parents would buy for their kids cuz jerseys are pricey and kids grow out of em quickly. Plus most kids dont take care of or appreciate stuff like that.

Always looked at those as something parents would buy for their kids cuz jerseys are pricey and kids grow out of em quickly. Plus most kids dont take care of or appreciate stuff like that.
Kinda was diggin the bucks one cuz it's black over the jersey which is green

Back
Top Bottom