Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$44 Griffey BP.
98cc1w.jpg

Thanks for the feeback fam :smile: T-Mac is a must cop! The Kobe 2003 ASG will be hard to resist as well.
That's some serious, serious :emoji_fire: M&N got lined up this season.

I recently read this July 13th article on the SLAM website about T-Mac during his Magic Days...
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/tracy-mcgrady-throwback/#3cDMWh19IGM0mXeA.97

Featured is this photograph of his blue Magic stars jersey (says "via Mitchell & Ness").

mcgrady_jersey.jpg

This got me wondering, are Mitchell & Ness planning to release this grail jersey? Can anyone drop any insight on this? I've been wanting this jersey for years!

I posted the tmac info back in the winter. Usually when that info is posted there's no dates attached so it just randomly drops.

Still waiting on that Chris Webber and most likely they've been sitting in a warehouse somewhere

Forgot to also mention in the nba thread a member who has legit info said the white alternate Kobe jersey is dropping a long with the 2003 ASG!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info...i'm excited. I used to have the blue/white T-Mac but regrettably sold them. All 3 are on my wish list.

Which Webber jersey is coming out?

I received my first pair of authentic shorts and I want another pair like tomorrow. Just waiting for the next coupon to appear. Don't know why I waited so long to buy the shorts.

Nice fit. You look like Memphis Depay in this pic.
LMAO that's not me bruv, that's a battle rapper named Conceited. Although your comparison to the real me isn't too far off. Everytime I go play football I always get compared to Memphis or Walcott. :lol:

Thanks to the homie redmercury for letting me know they had this at the Twins store at Target field. Ordered through a phone order and it came in today.. it's beautiful in person. Love this thread

Attachments

• IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    910.1 KB · Views: 18
Home Orlando shorts finally came in today. No need for me to post them, they've been posted ad nauseum in here. They will be worn with my foams, penny 1s,2s, and 4's. You can do the visual. I also have a penny caricature tee I can rock. I'm good with it. Ordered my last BP for the summer with the Mariners Griffey. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom