Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

got the Tigers BP from karmaloop. thing fit so tight :smh:

why do they make all their mediums fit like extra smalls? SMH

From M&N IG
926233_1435617120049285_923911313_n.jpg

I need all three. Especially the Bulls!

Wonder how they fit though. My Nike authentics fit weird. My real waist size is a 30 or 32 and the shorts I have in a size 36 fit mad young.

Mine fits well. I wear a XL. Ima a muscular dude and the arms aren't super tight which I like, length is a bit short but the width is comfortable...

I mean it fits honestly, I am a bit muscular so it fits tight on the arms but yea it's a weird short length. It was only $45 so it's good for the summer and quality is nice

Will def cop the newer release if it goes on discount

I mean it fits honestly, I am a bit muscular so it fits tight on the arms but yea it's a weird short length. It was only $45 so it's good for the summer and quality is nice

I gave my M to my girl. It fit me like a child's shirt.

Off topic..

Why are all these amateur bodybuilders really getting the Zyzz cut/bandana short short's combo. Ain't that disrespect to the gawd?

I gave my M to my girl. It fit me like a child's shirt.

my mother asked me if it was a womens shirt :lol:

it honestly fits decent minus the length. if you arent in shape or got a belly then you cant pull off the tight look :lol: i did get compliments on it at the game tho :pimp:

I hand wash and air dry to prevent any damage from a washing machine or discoloration from the heat of a dryer.

You may remember I asked about the pockets on the M&N shorts (only since someone else asked)
Truthfully I've had plans to add pockets to my pairs since they've arrived, but I needed my mother's help on sewing them in nicely on the preexisting threading (sewed the pockets myself)

phone pocket, wallet pocket, keyloop for my carabiner.
stole the idea from a pair of Jordan shorts with a small "runners" pocket for a key.

here goes my first pair (adidas), if I do cop the M&N pair, I'll most likely do the same.

View media item 1061856View media item 1061855View media item 1061857

Last edited:
pretty smart man, surprised they didnt think of that for the authentics.

do the M&N even have a liner on the inside?

I have a fat wallet (no humblebrag) so it does bulge a tiny bit.
The bulge will show worse on the brighter colors, but it's worth it.
I can't run around without my wallet, phone, and keys.

trust me i feel you, when i wear my authentics around then i realize i have no pockets its a PITA since i gotta carry em in hand :smh:

did you get those bulls for cheap? i wanna get all 3 as well but aint no way im paying retail or near it. the rev 30 shorts rarely pop up on ebay but then again i never really check. i like the old authentics better but i like the rev 30 bulls since they arent shiny

Last edited:
Black Pair:
Subtotal $119.96
Shipping $4.99
Discount -$29.99
Tax $0.00
Order Total $124.95

Red Pair:
Cost Summary
Subtotal: $149.99
Shipping: $4.99
Discount: - $25.00

Tax: $0.00
$129.98

and looks like I Paid full price for the White Pair :x :smh:

first 2 from NBAstore.com with new customer coupon codes, white pair was when I was OD thirsty since they were out of stock for a few months from FootballFanatics

Last edited:

I was contemplating getting one also, but I don't want something super short. If i go long enough it'll probably be too wide

I was contemplating getting one also, but I don't want something super short. If i go long enough it'll probably be too wide

This one wasn't wide, it fit basically like a tshirt just cut weird at the bottom. If you size up, IMO you should be fine

Woah !!! Nice pick ups wasawasa. Is that an old run iverson 50th anniversary jersey or is that a new one. Shoulders dont look od on that one

very nice! glad to see a real collector was able to get their order through.

Thanks, M&N took it very slow (took 10 days before received a tracking) but never charged cancel items, grab couple more at the extension (big hawks and ripken)

Woah !!! Nice pick ups wasawasa. Is that an old run iverson 50th anniversary jersey or is that a new one. Shoulders dont look od on that one

Yes its the older made in USA run, thats why the shoulder is perfect.. Best part is got it for the low, been searching for years they ussualy go for $100 and more. Got it from ebay a day after M&N sale,

Last edited:
You may remember I asked about the pockets on the M&N shorts (only since someone else asked)
Truthfully I've had plans to add pockets to my pairs since they've arrived, but I needed my mother's help on sewing them in nicely on the preexisting threading (sewed the pockets myself)

phone pocket, wallet pocket, keyloop for my carabiner.
stole the idea from a pair of Jordan shorts with a small "runners" pocket for a key.

here goes my first pair (adidas), if I do cop the M&N pair, I'll most likely do the same.

Would love to see a tutorial on YouTube!

Back
Top Bottom