Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anybody have the Bird or Magic Johnson Shooting Shirt?? I’m a size L in all M&N authentic jerseys, so wondering if I should stay true to size with L or size-up to XL.
The fitting is weird... I copped large in nba Jerseys the large on magic shooting shirt looks loose on me and the mediums looks fitted

theyre not baggy at all
but will fit boxy tho

Perfect way to describe them.

And I think I'm just gonna switch to Swingman shorts. ****s is getting expensive getting pockets added in the authentic ones :smh:

Got this via email earlier today. Enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, brother. I just ate off this with the Gooden 86' and Jays batting practice jersey.

And I couldn't decide between the 94' Deion and the 89' Falcons one. I don't need two red Deion jerseys so I just got both and will keep the one that looks better on me:lol:

IMG_9162.jpg

For today

New promo code for the M&N online store: YOURENOTSMASHING

theyre not baggy at all
but will fit boxy tho

Very accurate.

I myself like the boxy fit, I am not that tall about 5'9 but I Steve Urkel my shorts and wear them pretty high. Like the way, they look on me better. I have a couple size M as well, I do the same on those but the length is a tad shorter.

920x920.jpg

Local foot action has a early Black Friday sale in the authentic M&N jerseys they have. I’m bad with years but they have Earvin Johnson all star, Kobe rookie year, Pippen 95-96 pin stripe black for the price of a swingman at between $120-$130.

Too bad KD Sonics jersey not on sale and bulls 92-93 white shooting jacket.

Local foot action has a early Black Friday sale in the authentic M&N jerseys they have. I’m bad with years but they have Earvin Johnson all star, Kobe rookie year, Pippen 95-96 pin stripe black for the price of a swingman at between $120-$130.

Great info. I'm gonna check my local foot action tomorrow morning.

Question are the M&N Swingmans a waste of money? I wanna cop a few for my lil relatives for xmas $78 is to good to pass up

Which footaction is this? Just ordered the pippen pinstripe yesterday from mn but this is even cheaper. Do they have any other Bulls?

Which footaction is this? Just ordered the pippen pinstripe yesterday from mn but this is even cheaper. Do they have any other Bulls?

Foot action at Serramonte mall in Daly City, CA.

No other bulls players just pippen, magic and Kobe that I seen that are on sale. Had shooting jackets of bulls and hawks as well but not on sale.

Back
Top Bottom