Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

this kid i know is moving these size Large for $75 + ship if anyone is interested lmk
Raptors and Magic, NO Grizz

26047106_1640868185960012_5529325804863444687_n.jpg

Damb, someone copped this near first-run Braves jersey on the cheap about a month ago on da bay :smh:
its an L & i need an XL but i may have made an exception had i seen this...
its also of a lesser known player but none of em have names on the back

s-l1600.jpg

Dr Pepper has been running 30% off fanatics for the past few months. Take a picture of the upc barcode and text it in. They'll send you the coupon code. I don't drink Dr Pepper but I got into Walgreens every few days and take a picture of the barcode and send it in. I've gotten like 20 of them codes and used it on random orders. Have like ten left on me and it expires sometime in January

Dr Pepper has been running 30% off fanatics for the past few months. Take a picture of the upc barcode and text it in. They'll send you the coupon code. I don't drink Dr Pepper but I got into Walgreens every few days and take a picture of the barcode and send it in. I've gotten like 20 of them codes and used it on random orders. Have like ten left on me and it expires sometime in January
See it it works bro, and what number do you text the pic too?

See it it works bro, and what number do you text the pic too?

It works. Just ordered it. Came out to $98 with tax. You text "football" to 811-811 and then immediately they'll prompt you to text the picture. You'll get the code within a few hours. I have an extra code if you don't want to wait or go find a Dr Pepper

If you guys haven't checked the m&n shirtseys In a while, there's some new ones up on fanatics. Namely Paul Pierce in green and white and Yao in red... would be my guess those are coming up soon for an authentic release.

It works. Just ordered it. Came out to $98 with tax. You text "football" to 811-811 and then immediately they'll prompt you to text the picture. You'll get the code within a few hours. I have an extra code if you don't want to wait or go find a Dr Pepper
Yea shoot it it bro if u can
Appreciate it

F'ing beautiful!! Use to get my haircut in queens where they have a shrine for that dude. Don't know if it's still there though.

Back
Top Bottom