Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

30% off fanatics with code thanks2018. Good until 1/12 I think
Thanks for the code. Got a fanatics gift card for 14.8% off on raise, 1.5% cash back on ebates. Got the Charles Woodson Radiers for 150.

Last edited:
Need the Black authentics back. I have the Red and they’re my favorite pair.

Would have preferred the black authentics, but who knows when they are coming back. I'm not going to hold my breath on that. I hope all cws are released in both swingman and authentic.

Full uni wanksta. The short and jersey color is a shade or two off.
IMG_20180106_222006.jpg

Last edited:
When did these drop?!

Attachments

• 2E8EE13E-1176-48E2-9E26-4C34DD1BD0C9.jpeg
    2E8EE13E-1176-48E2-9E26-4C34DD1BD0C9.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 28
  • CD5B5651-E610-487F-B2A7-76177CEA6F71.jpeg
    CD5B5651-E610-487F-B2A7-76177CEA6F71.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 19
^authentics of course

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we see last year's batch release around all-star weekend or a bit after?

Is it possible to shrink a wool jersey? Found a gray Jackie Robinson but afraid it’ll be too big.

Yes but it takes some effort.

Shrinking, say, down one size is quite manageable but much more & the felt and/or piping deteriorate as they start to shrink at a different rate than the wool/wool-acrylic base.

You may have seen used wool jerseys with squiggly piping? Usually a washed, shrunken jersey. The stitching thread shrunk & it pulled the piping out of place.

I've done it with a careful process of washing, ironing/steaming & drying. A grey road M&N wool.

Last edited:
Yes but it takes some effort.

Shrinking, say, down one size is quite manageable but much more & the felt and/or piping deteriorate as they start to shrink at a different rate than the wool/wool-acrylic base.

You may have seen used wool jerseys with squiggly piping? Usually a washed, shrunken jersey. The stitching thread shrunk & it pulled the piping out of place.

I've done it with a careful process of washing, ironing/steaming & drying. A grey road M&N wool.

I actually have a couple newer m&n flannels I planned on carefully shrinking. Do you mind sharing more insight or step by step on how you did yours?

Authentic shorts are cool but y’all sleeping on the swingmans. The quality isn’t bad at all. The pockets do help too.

Nothing wrong with either. Everyone has their preference. Buy to your budget and comfort (pockets).

Need some swingmans for low

During their holiday sale, they had them for 40% off. They're probably having another sale within the next month or so. Ebay also tends to have cheaper shorts after a while, but I haven't seen them pop up yet for significant discount.

Back
Top Bottom