Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The only thing I wanted was the hawks warmup jacket and I just snagged that on eBay for $85 Shipped. Cheaper than the sale price plus shipping.

It’s stuff like the tmac magic, Chris Mullin, Eric Dickerson rams, blue iverson and the moss that I want but aren’t priorities. Might check my funds at the end of the week and see what’s left, but I’m not sweating it if they don’t have my size.

Winter Sale at the flagship store pickups!

258713E9-FB3A-4D39-A282-AE62C36FE726.jpeg
49EB89B9-742A-4D64-8CB0-436D322A88B0.jpeg
D1C44A5F-8956-44AE-BE55-E70FF4CA8B39.jpeg
B1760CBF-BAEC-4247-BFCA-CA06986E9C16.jpeg

If anyone is going to the flagship can you confirm if Jordan bulls are excluded? I would call and ask myself but i see others having a hard time getting them to pick up.

Flagship store is also restocking on Wednesday, so if you couldn’t get through today..try Wednesday

Hmmm not sure about that one. I go every year and there’s never been a “restock” midweek. Point of the sale, to my knowledge, is to clear out the winter/NFL/unwanted inventory. Once the stuff’s gone, it’s gone (until restocks weeks or even months down the line; not the week-of) I could be wrong though...

Hmmm not sure about that one. I go every year and there’s never been a “restock” midweek. Point of the sale, to my knowledge, is to clear out the winter/NFL/unwanted inventory. Once the stuff’s gone, it’s gone (until restocks weeks or even months down the line; not the week-of) I could be wrong though...
The workers were literally announcing it to the people in the store

Yea- I don’t doubt they were- but those workers say a lot of things that aren’t true. It’s a constant trend- I’ve been misinformed of many things by their staff over the years- including today.

They might have to though- the whole right side (shelves / racks) was entirely cleared out where the Eagles stuff I assume was. I’ve never seen them entirely empty- it would be wise of them to re-up.

Not calling out- I hope they do restock- I just don’t trust the workers- I feel they tell people stuff to keep them at bay / keep things moving / keep people coming back.

Last edited:
Yea- I don’t doubt they were- but those workers say a lot of things that aren’t true. It’s a constant trend- I’ve been misinformed of many things by their staff over the years- including today.

They might have to though- the whole right side (shelves / racks) was entirely cleared out where the Eagles stuff I assume was. I’ve never seen them entirely empty- it would be wise of them to re-up.

Not calling out- I hope they do restock- I just don’t trust the workers- I feel they tell people stuff to keep them at bay / keep things moving / keep people coming back.
Nah I hear you man, wouldn’t surprise me if they didint..but just letting people know to try again later in the week

Nah I hear you man, wouldn’t surprise me if they didint..but just letting people know to try again later in the week

Staff frustrates me- but the good product and half-off sales keep me coming back year after year haha. I’ll post my pickups in a few.

I’ve never seen it so crowded in there. Line was back to the door and wrapped through the NFL section. It moved pretty fast though. I think the Super Bowl has people fiending for Eagles gear...not that there was much left.

Staff frustrates me- but the good product and half-off sales keep me coming back year after year haha. I’ll post my pickups in a few.

I’ve never seen it so crowded in there. Line was back to the door and wrapped through the NFL section. It moved pretty fast though. I think the Super Bowl has people fiending for Eagles gear...not that there was much left.
Yeah I’m there every year..and never saw a line out there before the store opened. Luckily I got there early and was like 4th in line. It was very crowded this year

Eagles superbowl is definitely playing a role. I told some coworkers about the sale and they are heading down to try and get some things, and these are people who would never go there otherwise.

I feel like it was only that one time and then the best best was 50% off

It was twice. The first time. Where I didn’t have a credit card and no one on here or jersey forum would help me cop :lol:

The 2nd one was when they hit 100k likes on Facebook and I went in and cop 9 or 10 jerseys :lol:

Even when they had the 50% mlb playoff sale and you could stack the 10% code was bless.

Back
Top Bottom