Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Jesus. At that price thats an auto cop. Any good size 44 jerseys?

Actually they did. I also grabbed a home 97-98 Jordan in a size 44, but my boy snatched it from me before I could even get home. They had a red #45 in a L, a pinstripe pip in a L, and a #12 in a L....

I’m grabbing a 89 all star in a M once it gets dropped this Friday, and I’ll see what’s left. $150 is a steal!

Of all the jerseys I own I don’t on a M&N NFL jersey yet. I wear 48 in NBA / MLB so am I safe to do the same in NFL jersey ? Been thinking about grabbing that Peyton Manning

Also i just got caught up on the thread and I’m VERY excited to hear we’re finally getting a 2000-01 Ray Allen Bucks Jersey

Did the Steph Curry rookie warrior jerseys go on sale for the low somewhere recently ? I don’t buy m&n jerseys but my friend was able to get one for $110 shipped and retail is $300? Brand new with tags and appears to be legit, so I just found that a bit surprising.

Did the Steph Curry rookie warrior jerseys go on sale for the low somewhere recently ? I don’t buy m&n jerseys but my friend was able to get one for $110 shipped and retail is $300? Brand new with tags and appears to be legit, so I just found that a bit surprising.
Dunk contest has them half off.

Swingman all star shorts coming soon.

21445B30-FD49-45A6-ADB1-ED9B3D46CC6A.png

Just when I get the 95 authentics a while back the swingman version comes out. Now I gotta get those cause I need pockets

Back
Top Bottom