Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I wonder if the jordan jerseys are still on the site around Father’s Day will they be excluded from the discount.

I hope they keep them on the site. I need a road bulls jordan. I know I'm so late to it.

Come on fam, just pull the trigger already.

You think Mike ever hesitated?

Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

What's a realistic price I should be paying for that 03 Jordan all star? I can pay retail but is that too much? Do we think it will drop again?

What's a realistic price I should be paying for that 03 Jordan all star? I can pay retail but is that too much? Do we think it will drop again?

Who knows, there probably isn’t even that many out in the wild. Unsure what MN will do with the old stock unless they wait to get a deal done with the wizards, strip the patch off and sell em without it, or scrap them entirely

Even if they released, doubt they would really sell for under retail unless MN employees were selling them on eBay using their discount

Yea that lids finesse was awesome. Paid $65 for the white Magic shorts.

I believe one website had the yellow Lakers once for like $50 but I missed that one smh

Back
Top Bottom