Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does anyone know where I can grab a 3XL Bo Jackson White Sox BP for below retail?

I only own 1 jersey, which is a Nike Elite Phil Rivers :lol:

Has anyone been to the store and seen anything in a 36? Or by chance have been able to verify by phone? I've called a couple different times asking for any of a handful of Lakers and Knicks jerseys and no dice. While that could really be the case, I'm wondering if there are ANY NBA joints in stock in a 36.

^^^ now would be the time to call and ask being that they prob arent as busy as they were monday. i highly doubt it, but while 36 is a popular size, its not as hot as 40-44 and 48.

if they were more helpful, i would def call and see what they had in store in symmetrical sz 52s to be tailored

Last edited:
Has anyone been to the store and seen anything in a 36? Or by chance have been able to verify by phone? I've called a couple different times asking for any of a handful of Lakers and Knicks jerseys and no dice. While that could really be the case, I'm wondering if there are ANY NBA joints in stock in a 36.
There was a 36 Larry Johnson there, 36 Ewing, and 36 Wilkins when I stopped in (made note of these 3 as it was the only 'small' size NBA jerseys out of the whole displayed bunch aside from one Mutombo 40 (pic posted above)....the rest were all 48s and above....

Granted, this was Monday night I saw these so who knows if they've been bought by now or not....very minimal NBA jersey selection since it isn't peak NBA season to begin with (they carry more NBA in the spring/summer months after unloading the NFL jerseys) plus the employees get first dibs at what they want so that accounts for all the small sizes going...sale was definitely more gauged at getting rid of the NFL jerseys (which were more plentiful in sizes)....

Last edited:
^^^ now would be the time to call and ask being that they prob arent as busy as they were monday. i highly doubt it, but while 36 is a popular size, its not as hot as 40-44 and 48.

if they were more helpful, i would def call and see what they had in store in symmetrical sz 52s to be tailored

36 is popular? I feel like with how small a 40 is that a 36 could only fit a skinny teenage boy

^ I always thought 40 and 44 to be the most popular sizes, figured any limited availability on a 36 was always because they ordered or made fewer of that size to begin with. Never found any concrete data to back that up though.

I've always preferred my jerseys fit more slim, than baggy. At 5"8 150 that usually leads me to a 36, although I have owned some 40's before. Sizing, as I'm sure many of us know, can be hit or miss - Purp VC Raptors and the white MJ '85 all star are 2 that come to mind that were cut slim so I needed a 40.

There's a few size 36 on the M&N website. And I always thought 40 and 44 were the most popular sizes as well.

I want a black Suns Barkley and they don't have it. Did they ever make a Knicks 96/97 home with Starks on the back? :nerd:

36 is popular? I feel like with how small a 40 is that a 36 could only fit a skinny teenage boy
I wear a 36, but then again I'm not that tall.

Last edited:
Just speaking in terms of what goes first...

40 and 44 are first to go, always. 36 and/or 48 next.

So yeah, 36 is somewhat a popular size.

So they said they would run my card and call back. I got the call back, but it didn't ring long enough for me to even pick it up! :lol:

I wish I had an idea of what their stock is looking like in store. Pretty much like throwing darts in the dark but I'd love to cop some 50th ani. road jerseys

finally... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom