Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn so if I'm 6'3 is a XL too small?

i'm 5'9 225

muscular

my 3XL shirts come to the bottom of my kneecap. they are bigger width wise than most would like. i only made they purchase cause they were on sale and would never wear them for fashion.

not sure how tall stalley is but i would put my money on that being a xxL

my 3xl are 21 inches across the beltline. the length from the belt to the bottom on the outside edge is 22inches. the inseam is 8.5 inches

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's worth calling and asking. For the 50% sale a few months back, there wasn't an LJ Knicks on the site, but I called the store and they had it and took the discount with it too. Never hurts to ask. Inventory is different in store.

This hurts my feelings. Wanted that LJ

Some jerseys get restocked, some don't. And if they do it varies. For example, after the $100 sale the Raptors and Blue Jays jerseys only had big sizes left. The Raptors jersey finally got restocked for the first time online for NBA All-Star. The Jays jersey still hasn't been restocked, and that $100 sale was what? 2-3 years ago?
Thanks

Can't wait for this to drop tomorrow. Any one know what time they drop at or do we think it will randomly put up online sometime?

PS: Black Magic shorts will be out next year.
eek.gif

relative to T shirt sizing how do the MN BP jerseys fit?

a friend of mine copped a medium Boggs but he's like 4 inches shorter than me but also 20 lbs heavier

not sure if I would get a medium or a large. we both wear medium sized shirts

YO!

I didn't. When we switched, I lost everything. I was tiiiiiiiiiiight for weeks. I was at 24,997. Had started taking pics for a collection post for my 25K & everything. Still lowkey heated over it.

DF!!!

Magic shorts with the pinstripes and stars? They haven't even made those yet? At least not m&n

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom