Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

**** Arod that's why. Last thing I want to see is some **** boy hype beast with no idea about sports wearing to a mariner game

Ill be honest...id probably cop an arod m&n. Shoot most of my childhood favorites were juicebags :lol:

Barroid da gawd

To who? What team are you a fan of
Dodgers

Well that doesn't help. I just don't understand why people can't grasp why Mariner fans hate Arod.

You hate him because he left your team for a 252 million dollar contract, right? FOH famb, if you wanted to keep him so bad you should've paid the kid. He knew his worth and cashed in, anyone with half a brain would've done exactly the same.

Bs dudes a habitual liar and a snake. Can't be telling the team and fans one thing and than go do the complete opposite. If he would have said the mariners weren't paying him his worth I wouldn't care but nah. You don't know what you're talking about to back off

Alex signs his rookie deal, you get him for cheap. He's a star from day one. Then he signs a cheap 3-4 year extension for like 10 mil and his agent begged him not to. You get a BARGAIN. He says he wants more money and a 10 year deal. Seattle offers like like 6-7 years and half of what Texas offers. He leaves for double the money.

Randy Johnson claimed that he wanted to stay but they weren't willing to pay him either.

Griffey DEMANDED a trade, took less money to go play for another team to get out of Seattle. He also had the right to veto any trade so he gave Seattle a short list of teams he wanted to play for which killed any type of leverage for Seattle to trade. So he really screwed Seattle the worst out of all their players and Seattle loves him to death.

Yet, they boo the hell out of Alex, worship Griffey and still love Randy. It all makes perfect sense.

And Alex left as a free agent. Didn't demand a trade or anything. Hahahahahahahaha

Y'all sound like the **** wads who say the Sonics left because of fan support. Ain't even worth arguing.

There's no argument, I posted facts about each player and why they left Seattle. I love Alex and Griffey to death, I know my **** and I was in the Kingdom 97-00 watching them when the Yankees came to Seattle and when the Mariners came to NY. I was back and forth from NY to Seattle for a few years.

Last edited:
Y'all sound like the **** wads who say the Sonics left because of fan support. Ain't even worth arguing.

Apples and oranges. But you're right, it isn't worth arguing because this is a M&N apparel thread.

Last edited:
There's no argument, I posted facts about each player and why they left Seattle. I love Alex and Griffey to death, I know my **** and I was in the Kingdom 97-00 watching them when the Yankees came to Seattle and when the Mariners came to NY. I was back and forth from NY to Seattle for a few years.

The kingdome wasn't used by the mariners starting July 99 you num nutz :lol:
But you know your **** :rofl:
You're done

How were they a bad retro?

its just totally off from what the original was. is it the worst quality retro? nah, not by a longshot. but when i got my pair, put them on, it was just something terribly off about them.

the changes were an attempt to improve them...so i give them props for trying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom