Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got my Knicks shorts from that sale for 50% off that was posted so big thanks to who did. I had them in an L and they were too small. I thought XL would fit perfect and ended up pulling the trigger on an XXL. They sent me the XL and as expected, it fit perfect so I am happy they actually messed up the size :smokin:lol:

KD rookie jersey coming soon

Not sure if it's gonna be home or away but most likely away since that's the trend they seem to follow first

KD rookie jersey coming soon

Not sure if it's gonna be home or away but most likely away since that's the trend they seem to follow first

Do you have any idea what the other planned releases are ?
Since Adidas was bought out they have been making them quick.

Do you have any idea what the other planned releases are ?
Since Adidas was bought out they have been making them quick.
Nah I just found out about that one. Other upcoming jerseys include rookie home LeBron, rookie home Steph & rookie away Carmelo but those were all mentioned by others in the thread already 

Also, Adidas selling the company or Nike taking over the NBA doesn't really effect them at all. They've just always done jerseys in bunches like this lol

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on this last week. Now I just need to have it tailored
They did a few years ago (Home)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got my Knicks shorts from that sale for 50% off that was posted so big thanks to who did. I had them in an L and they were too small. I thought XL would fit perfect and ended up pulling the trigger on an XXL. They sent me the XL and as expected, it fit perfect so I am happy they actually messed up the size :smokin:lol:

Wow, there was a sale where you could get shorts?

I don't think they had Knicks shorts on that sale, I could be wrong though

I think you got them off of the rival sale I posted

Yes, it was this one. Thanks so much man. Repped!!! They had the 96-97 Knicks shorts and the ASG shorts too. Can't remember any others, but maybe even the Bulls red shorts were on it too.

Back
Top Bottom