Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'd love a grant hill in that 96 all star
Hoping they re-release the 95 pippen all star and make the 94 all star pip jersey when he was MVP

The more I look at the new version of the MJ 96, the more I see it's off. In comparison to the 2012, yes they fixed the 2 on the back but the new version has white trim along the sides instead of grey, the 1 white star on the front instead of all grey, placement/bigger graphics and font, shape and color. It all looks different. I think 2012 is as close as we're gonna get to the original.

OG
View media item 2321240
View media item 2321244
thumb.aspx

That's the jersey I was calling fake

There's a fake seller with the same jerseys. I don't even think the Jerry is supposed to be stitched like that

Last edited:
Even though I have the autographed 96 All Star pro cut, I would have bought the m&n one to wear if it wasn't so expensive, and if it was a Made in USA run. $350 for a USA run of this would still be a lot but I'd consider it.

If these were mass produced they will end up on ebay for $150-$250 soon enough, just like the other Jordans they've made.

I cant wait for my Made In USA 96 ASG Jordan to get finished. Only flaw is that the teal is darker in color

Back
Top Bottom