Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the only 2 pairs of M&N shorts i currently have are the red bulls and solid black bulls. the reds were priority until they came in. the solid black joints are too ill and are doper than the reds imo. based on pics posted here, the pinstripes are looking great. i'm curious as to which pair i'll like best... solid or stripes? all in all, it won't matter as i want everything bulls. they just need to release the white pair now and i'm good.

I keep holding off on those Magic shorts due to them being white.

If they were black or blue I'd be all over them but I can see myself getting them dirty.

Matter of fact I can't see myself ever buying anything else white from M&N because the crisp white it comes in you'll never be able to get that crispy white again no matter how you wash it. My Griffey and 92 Jordan just aren't the same.

Contradicting myself in the same breath but I'll probably stop buying white jerseys after I get a Cal Ripken and one of those Braves jerseys (Smoltz,Glavine, or Maddux). Too clean to pass up on

I keep holding off on those Magic shorts due to them being white.

If they were black or blue I'd be all over them but I can see myself getting them dirty.

Matter of fact I can't see myself ever buying anything else white from M&N because the crisp white it comes in you'll never be able to get that crispy white again no matter how you wash it. My Griffey and 92 Jordan just aren't the same.

all of this. that's why i'm not too pressed about the magic shorts. i'll never by a white product from M&N again. once u wear it, it'll never be the same.

Ready for the royal blue pinstripe and black pinstripe Magic shorts. White doesn't do it for me.....unless it's half price like last week [emoji]128514[/emoji]

White jerseys are cool (got more than a few myself), its the white shorts i wont cop. Dirt magnet just sitting down.

I don't have the same issues some of yall have with white shorts.
I just wear them then wash them.

which shorts do you guys think you can't add pockets to? I'm trying to avoid those but it'll probably be some of the better pairs tho :\

Shorts were prb folded in half while sewing and the person mixed up which side was upright

Lids should refund you in full for shorts....and let you keep em. Could you get the logo removed????

Back
Top Bottom