Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Don't like the width

Wish I bought all mine in medium

They look too wide and baggy while length wise they fit perfect

Don't like the width

Maaaaannnn that's why I was telling everyone I go with small because of the width and I was getting clowned on 
laugh.gif

Don't like the width

Maaaaannnn that's why I was telling everyone I go with small because of the width and I was getting clowned on :lol:

I think we agreed that we have different fit types.
Y'all rather have them thin but short while others would rather have them long enough.

I think we agreed that we have different fit types.
Y'all rather have them thin but short while others would rather have them long enough.

How much does the length differ from one size to the next? Width prob differs more as the waist band gets bigger

I'm thinking about ordering an XL in shorts. I'm 5'10" 240 lbs, with big legs and around 35" waist. Do you think I'll be ok? 

Im close to your size (6ft 230 36 waist) and i go with XL. My grizz are 2xl but they fit pretty similar to the my xl pairs

I'm thinking about ordering an XL in shorts. I'm 5'10" 240 lbs, with big legs and around 35" waist. Do you think I'll be ok? 

Im close to your size (6ft 230 36 waist) and i go with XL. My grizz are 2xl but they fit pretty similar to the my xl pairs

I'm 6'3 218lbs with a 36 waist and I went XXL. Fit was perfect to me. I posted a pic a couple weeks back.

I'm 6'3 218lbs with a 36 waist and I went XXL. Fit was perfect to me. I posted a pic a couple weeks back.

Xl and xxl fit me good, the length on xxl is a lil longer and a tad bit "boxier" on me. Im happy with both tho

So I guess there XL shirts would too wide rather long....because I recently got a Los Angeles Kings shirt from these guys and I am just wondering how it would fit?

So I guess there XL shirts would too wide rather long....because I recently got a Los Angeles Kings shirt from these guys and I am just wondering how it would fit?

Depends.

When you go on Mitchell Ness' website. The shirts will say in the description either "fits roomier" or "tailored fit" The tailored xl fit like an L.

Back
Top Bottom