Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

anyone cop those Green Bulls? 
nerd.gif

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. that looks good on you.
I'm 5 6, 173 and a M it's near too short but it could also be the jersey.
I have the black oriole's BO that says orioles in large font which makes the jersey look shorter when worn.

My Ls fit great tho.
You got me stressing now with the sizes :lol:. Im the same height but smaller weight. We'll see how it works out

Those BPs just way to short for me.  Wish they were 2-3 inches longer in length so I could consider a couple.

Really dig the 1/4 zip BPs with with the cuffed hem.  They did pretty good on most of those.

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. that looks good on you.
I'm 5 6, 173 and a M it's near too short but it could also be the jersey.
I have the black oriole's BO that says orioles in large font which makes the jersey look shorter when worn.

My Ls fit great tho.
You got me stressing now with the sizes :lol:. Im the same height but smaller weight. We'll see how it works out

My bad homie. It's a look that isn't terrible but wasn't ideal for me personally. I can see how others find it ok.

I was all about current jerseys for every league up until about 2 years ago

I think once everyone gets over that hump of paying the price for M&N there is no going back

Could never see myself wearing any other team gear that's not M&N at this point honestly so hopefully they never go under :lol:  

Repped....I feel you there, the quality as well as variety of styles of jerseys make them the absolute best in the game....they make it extremely hard to give anyone else a chance lol

Last edited:
yup, you can see them in the in store pic

not sure of the sizes though, the KD Sonics shorts and jersey looked really nice in person

You went to the flagship store? I just called and they said they didn't have any in stock since it was put out last year

Back
Top Bottom