Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

screw pockets

I found a fanny pack at Ross for $6.99 :pimp:

idk why cat don't just wear a string bag.

83679aa142ebde37a9f1a5dd7ed35c41.jpg

Dat 55 Jackie [emoji]128526[/emoji]. I need that.
Yea can't go wrong with it

Alp [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Thanks man

Alp got me wanting a Jackie Robinson now and I usually don't do baseball jerseys lol
go for it, during a good sale ideally

And that fit with the scoring titles straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] hammercharge hammercharge

And I copped the Bape porter fanny pack to rock with shorts. Sorry but a drawstring bag is incredibly annoying. Gotta go to your back every few seconds to get your phone or wallet etc.

And I copped the Bape porter fanny pack to rock with shorts. Sorry but a drawstring bag is incredibly annoying. Gotta go to your back every few seconds to get your phone or wallet etc.

Finally someone who is practical LOLZ.

Everyone seem to be stressing about putting in pockets in their shorts but don't know where/how to do them. sort of like damsel in distress lolz.

Finally someone who is practical LOLZ.

Everyone seem to be stressing about putting in pockets in their shorts but don't know where/how to do them. sort of like damsel in distress lolz.
Fanny pack ftw. You could also freak it over your shoulder but I wear it across the waist

Knew those sixers were going to be flames in person but to worried about white getting dirty

It all about the shorts because of the summer right?...because I see a ton pics and posts about the shorts....they are fresh though...hell, I even thought about dropping a hundred some lol

Cats just need to start wearing thin ball shorts w pockets under their M&N shorts

That's what I been doing for the time being :rofl:

this what i do all day and it's not really a problem. no, it's not as convenient as pockets so i get it, but at the same time i just rather not do that to my shorts.

Cats just need to start wearing thin ball shorts w pockets under their M&N shorts

This is actually genius but then again I'm in Florida and 2 pairs is gonna make me sweat to death.

that's why they have to be ultra thin. not much thicker than boxers, but bigger, longer and with pockets. this is called lounge shorts. essentially pajamas.

This is actually genius but then again I'm in Florida and 2 pairs is gonna make me sweat to death.

That's why you get a fanny pack 8)
not sure if srs. i see that as a waist purse. :lol:

I don't have thin basketball shorts when I wear my NBA shorts. I wear the thin running shorts with pockets instead of boxers since they have the underwear liner in them. They are essentially boxers with pockets.

A pocket can be sewn inside the shorts at the belt line much easily and much, much, cheaper. Almost begs the question, do you want pockets for fashion or functionality?

Last edited:
I wore my Red Bulls shorts for the first time after having pockets put n and the dang pockets are not deep enough! [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] was at a carnival and all I was worried about was my wallet slipping out on rides. And my wallet is jus a card holder. My phone was deff a no go. I'll have to make sure next shorts the pockets are deeep...SMH, frustrated...

Been reading a lot of posts modifying the shorts with side pockets. IMO I wouldn't modify and just stick to OG style. The shorts are beautiful the way it is so why not keep it that way. Why not sport one of those OG NF belt fanny packs to store belongings?
You have a point and I'm not gonna put pockets in all my shorts. The red bulls already have a seam going down the side so it doesn't alter the look too much. I'm not putting pockets in the grizz shorts and prolly not the warriors.

Adding a pocket to my Bulls was best decision I've made. Get so much more use out of them now.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to have a tailor put pockets into the shorts? Any recommendation for OC/LA area?

Back
Top Bottom