Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not trying to take shots, I've just noticed this in a lot of pics lately and it made me curious.

Am I the only one that thinks runners or trainers don't seem right with basketball shorts? I would feel funny pairing them with anything other than basketball shoes.

Again, no shade, I'm sure I wear some stuff other people would never ( a cycling jersey with Phillies Blunt sponsorship logos on 4/20, so "glass house, no stones" lol)  just wondering if anyone else feels like I do on the subject.

Not trying to take shots, I've just noticed this in a lot of pics lately and it made me curious.
Am I the only one that thinks runners or trainers don't seem right with basketball shorts? I would feel funny pairing them with anything other than basketball shoes.
Again, no shade, I'm sure I wear some stuff other people would never ( a cycling jersey with Phillies Blunt sponsorship logos on 4/20, so "glass house, no stones" lol)  just wondering if anyone else feels like I do on the subject.
you're not the only one that feels that way, charmcitykid charmcitykid said we could only rock Jordans with the Bulls shorts

Yeah, I'm with you. Not a fan of Yeezys or NMDs with vintage NBA shorts. Looks wack as **** to me.

Yall better be wearing cleats when you rocking your BPs

This is funny but we not gonna act like MLB players don't wear cross trainers or basketball shoes during BP.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with you. Not a fan of Yeezys or NMDs with vintage NBA shorts. Looks wack as **** to me.
This is funny but we not gonna act like MLB players don't wear cross trainers or basketball shoes during BP.

So cleats for authentics only? :lol:

I feel the same way. I don't think any low top sneaker looks good with the basketball shorts but to each their own.

You're from NY, where did you get pockets put into your shorts?
I don't think he lives in NYC anymore

Beans Beans c'mon Rocco, crew socks? :smh: Gotta show off those sexy ankles papi

authentic shorts with authentic jersey with signature ball kix>>>>> da rest :smoking
#TeamOverkill/OverDewingIt

Bouta rock my Satchel Paige jersey i just got with baseball pants, stirrups, cleats and a st louis browns cap

:pimp:
you already know we ain't really doing it until we go full kit wanker :pimp:

Bouta rock my Satchel Paige jersey i just got with baseball pants, stirrups, cleats and a st louis browns cap

:pimp:

Is there any other way to do it? Make sure you wear a cup too. It's real in these streets.

Last edited:
The red Heat shorts are so dope. I remember contemplating getting a pair and thinking nah I already have the black ones. Now I regret not getting them

View media item 2461131
My shorts collection so far
View media item 2462158
you're not the only one that feels that way, charmcitykid charmcitykid said we could only rock Jordans with the Bulls shorts

for the record, i never said u could only rock jordans with bulls shorts. u can rock pippens or rodmans too. :lol: but in all seriousness, yall were right, i was wrong. runners can also be pulled off if done correctly. case in point when i rocked black bulls with bred trunner OGs. or when dude rocked red/gold cavs with gold 97 am. i can't hwever get with the bball shorts with runners and tube socks. has to be no show.
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom