Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Honestly when is M&N gonna come out with a regular away red Pippen and Rodman? no finals patch or any of that crap

got the black alternate (not pinstripe) today and damn is
pimp.gif
had the red finals jersey and just hated the patch
This, they released every type of Jordan jersey (even the number 12) but can't give the Away version of Pippen and Rodman

This, they released every type of Jordan jersey (even the number 12) but can't give the Away version of Pippen and Rodman

they did with the 1998 finals patch

wasn't a fan. actually owned both Rodman and Pip

need a red MJ again, I'm an idiot for selling all my Jordans but thats what happens when someone offers you well over what they sell for. I even sold my 1996 all star because some guy offered me $650 for it... now there all gone

Honestly when is M&N gonna come out with a regular away red Pippen and Rodman? no finals patch or any of that crap

got the black alternate (not pinstripe) today and damn is :pimp: had the red finals jersey and just hated the patch

Better yet, when are they going to come out with a rookie Pippen with the heatpressed letters? :smokin

got the black alternate (not pinstripe) today and damn is
pimp.gif
had the red finals jersey and just hated the patch
Wanted the patch for my MJ Nike authentic and would rather have the regular jersey too.

Supposed to be 87 today and was already warm this morning...

It came off that clean? That was my only worry

Now they're hard to find even though a year or two back eBay is flooded with em

I know a lot of people aren't a fan of them, but I'm kinda feeling these MLB shorts...mainly bc they have pockets so I could wear them all summer outside the house when I need to carry things. Just waiting to find them on sale since they're def not worth $125. 

I know a lot of people aren't a fan of them, but I'm kinda feeling these MLB shorts...mainly bc they have pockets so I could wear them all summer outside the house when I need to carry things. Just waiting to find them on sale since they're def not worth $125. 

I don't see an issue with them minus the OD price. those should retail $60 tops since MLB players don't wear them, I see no way those should retail the price they're at now :smh:

I don't see an issue with them minus the OD price. those should retail $60 tops since MLB players don't wear them, I see no way those should retail the price they're at now
mean.gif
Yea, exactly. I don't get how they price them with their authentic line when they're in no way authentic. For $60 I wouldnt think twice. 

Back
Top Bottom