Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

somebody tell me it's ok to spend about $95 on some dubs shorts....
i got 2...youll be fine 
laugh.gif

It's the fakest jersey I ever seen.

I kid

well I sold him that jersey and he's saying its fake because its dark purple... I'm sure some know the original run was dark purple then they changed it to the lighter shade.

now he keeps threatening me with a claim because he says its fake even though hardwood flames and a few others have the exact jersey for sale :rolleyes

Last edited:
Might as well finish the Bulls set right? lol

Yea I was thinking that. Only thing is the solid Blk is so similar....$90 for stripes and gold logo kinda expensive lol

Pinstripe Bulls the best shorts IMO

Yea? I like the solid blks. Super clean

Def pulling the trigger on those Lakers joint. There too [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Laker joints so underrated. Simple but classic!

Anyone in the DC area know of any good tailors that can install some pockets on my shorts?

Not sure how close you are to the Silver Spring area, but I took mine to a Tailor out there. Very happy with them. I'm going to get my Black Pinstripes done today.

Royal Custom Tailor and Dry Cleaning
Address: 11201 Lockwood Dr # A, Silver Spring, MD 20901
Phone: (301) 593-1373

Not sure how close you are to the Silver Spring area, but I took mine to a Tailor out there. Very happy with them. I'm going to get my Black Pinstripes done today.

Royal Custom Tailor and Dry Cleaning
Address: 11201 Lockwood Dr # A, Silver Spring, MD 20901
Phone: (301) 593-1373

Thanks so much! Silver Spring is about 15-20 mins away, so that's clutch. How much do they usually charge?

Back
Top Bottom