Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just something to contribute.... 1990 Authentic Throwback Bo Jackson Mitchell N Ness with the 1990 "Raiders" Air Trainer SC high retro
IMG_1142.JPG

Just got a cancellation email from Jimmy Jazz. I'm tight cause customer service said its shipping today.

EDIT. the shorts That got cancelled are on the website right now in the size I ordered for retail now and the promo code don't work anymore.

Wowwww. Jimmy Jazz wild shady

I would contact them and explain the situation and see if they'll honor the original sale price because you placed your order during the sale and the item is available now. It wouldn't hurt to try.

IMG_8173.JPG
So I get my package from Villa and they send the wrong shorts smh. Ordered the Cavs and got the Sixers. Now the Cavs are sold out and they wanna give me store credit. I'll press for my money back tho.

same thing happened to me with a different pair. They didn't give me a problem when I asked for a refund. Definitely try again.

IMG_8173.JPG
So I get my package from Villa and they send the wrong shorts smh. Ordered the Cavs and got the Sixers. Now the Cavs are sold out and they wanna give me store credit. I'll press for my money back tho.

They offered you store credit? Should be automatic refund.

They suck though, they've been sending wrong **** constantly as of late

I think you can stick to your natural size. If you wear M go with M or 40. MN website sizing chart has accurate measurements.

For anyone who has M&N shorts, would it be safe to go up a size? I usually wear XL

I matched my size in Nike basketball shorts. They run slightly short but thats the style now. Nobody trying to rock gear like the early 2000s in 4XL

Never thought I would say this BUT those swingman jerseys are nice! Material/Fit/Look is actually decent. Only prob is, the mall is flooded with them. Everybody will have them...

Back
Top Bottom