Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20170913-225015.png
Screenshot_20170913-225019.png

So I just bought this on ebay. DS for $260. Ive literally been trying to find this jersey for about a year now. Does anyone have information on it like when it was released and such? I remember going to the M&N flagship store and when I asked if they had this jersey, they looked at me like I was crazy and said it didnt exist.
I got mine from NBA store around the same time Chicago 1s came out, so that was at least 2 years ago.

Anybody bought from the seller retro2heritage on eBay? He has some of the swing man shorts and adidas NBA authentic shorts I want but some of his feedback has me skeptical.

Anybody bought from the seller retro2heritage on eBay? He has some of the swing man shorts and adidas NBA authentic shorts I want but some of his feedback has me skeptical.
I've bought Authentic MLB jerseys from
Him several times. Never M&N stuff though.

As what other said, black jordan M&N came out about 2ish years ago. They did a Rodman in that style and maybe even a Pippen.

Never ask the M&N store workers for LCs or anything. They've never been reliable on that end in my experience. lol smh

As what other said, black jordan M&N came out about 2ish years ago. They did a Rodman in that style and maybe even a Pippen.

Never ask the M&N store workers for LCs or anything. They've never been reliable on that end in my experience. lol smh

Pippen did drop

I love that all black jordan because that was his jersey at MSG his last bulls game where he rocked the chicago 1s...

man..I wanna cop a couple pairs of shorts but with the horror stories yall have with Jeffesons is making me think twice

Should I take the gamble?

Last edited:
man..I wanna cop a couple pairs of shorts but with the horror stories yall have with Jeffesons is making me think twice

Should I take the gamble?
I ordered raps and gsw shorts Aug 28th spoke to them a few times between now and then and kept saying they ship tomorrow, just filed dispute this morning.

Back
Top Bottom