Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bert. Bert. Hey man is there anyway you could link me to the page or pictures of your most recent catalog posts?

I'm tryna see the upcoming swingman shorts again

Rocked these today.

Attachments

• 20170917_120231.jpg
    20170917_120231.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 35
man..I wanna cop a couple pairs of shorts but with the horror stories yall have with Jeffesons is making me think twice

Should I take the gamble?
I ordered the 95-96 Sonics shorts a few weeks back with no issues. Placed the order and they were at my doorstep a few days later. It seems like it's just hit or miss with them.

I'm 3 for 3 dealing with jeffersons. I've also paid with credit card each time so if something were to ever go funny, that chargeback option is in play.

Hello,
I need help with the sizes of M&N shorts. I'm interested in the white retro magic shorts. I don't know what size to choose: S or M?
I'm 5.8 feet, 165 pounds, usually 30-31 inch on jeans. sometimes i'm S and sometimes I'm M on other brands shorts. is it loose fit?

Thanks!
upload_2017-9-18_11-27-11.png

Bert. Bert. Hey man is there anyway you could link me to the page or pictures of your most recent catalog posts?

I'm tryna see the upcoming swingman shorts again

Don't even know with this new NT and I'm on mobile

I'm sure you could search the thread unless they got rid of that but it couldn't have been too far back

I went ahead and bought two MJ jerseys from NBA Store EU. $226 each plus $16 shipping, I had to. Picked up another '96 All Star and the 50th Anniversary Pinstripe.

Hello,
I need help with the sizes of M&N shorts. I'm interested in the white retro magic shorts. I don't know what size to choose: S or M?
I'm 5.8 feet, 165 pounds, usually 30-31 inch on jeans. sometimes i'm S and sometimes I'm M on other brands shorts. is it loose fit?

Thanks!
upload_2017-9-18_11-27-11.png
i'm 5'7, 155. basically same size as you when it comes to jeans. i got a small in the authentics, and the waist is tighter than i like, but length would be too long if i went with medium i think. i wouldn't mind trying on a medium. i'm not sure if my ramble helped at all haha.

Dunkin Donuts is doing a peel and win promo and one of the things you can win is a 25% off coupon to Fanatics. I have two if anyone is interested just PM me. I tried it out and it looks like it can be used on M&N but not M&N sale.

Side note: Fantatic's has a 25% promo going on now that ends today and I know they have promos often but figured its something good to have on deck just in case. They're good until 12/31/17.

i'm 5'7, 155. basically same size as you when it comes to jeans. i got a small in the authentics, and the waist is tighter than i like, but length would be too long if i went with medium i think. i wouldn't mind trying on a medium. i'm not sure if my ramble helped at all haha.

Life hack - wash the shorts and stretch the waist out around one of these upside down... leave for 48 hours. i did this with two of my pairs that I could only pick up in a small - got an extra inch stretched into them - fit perfect now!

h191Cx-48cm-round-laundry-basket.jpg

Life hack - wash the shorts and stretch the waist out around one of these upside down... leave for 48 hours. i did this with two of my pairs that I could only pick up in a small - got an extra inch stretched into them - fit perfect now!

Salute. May do this with my 96 ASGs which are a tad tight in the waist.

Never ordering from Privei again. Super unprofessional and horrible grammar in their e-mail. They said they did not have the Magic shorts anymore. :sick:

Didn't someone say those 1996 all star shorts fit weird?

They just fit tighter because of the waist band. Not as relaxed like other pairs. Others have said this about pinstripe Bulls and Grizzlies. It just depends on the pair you end up with really. My ASG pair is tighter in the waist but it isn't that much of an issue.

Never ordering from Privei again. Super unprofessional and horrible grammar in their e-mail. They said they did not have the Magic shorts anymore. :sick:

lol
they emailed me asking me to size up, i asked for a refund.
they asked if i was sure, cuz they had other teams in my size (i had those teams in authentic, dont need swingman), again i passed then asked for a refund
then go ghost, and then replied to the email again that im good and id like a refund, just got it yesterday

Back
Top Bottom