Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_20171001_113202.jpg

I heard that Magic jersey is actually going to be John Amaechi ‘00-‘01 and not TMac

Anyway why is the Penny ‘93-‘94 Home jersey so got damn hard to find ?? Been searching for almost 2 years now and I never see anything pop up. If anyone can point me in the direction of a DS 48 let me know please !
If you think that penny is hard to find, you've clearly NEVER LOOKED for that grizzlies shareef abdur-Rahim...

If you think that penny is hard to find, you've clearly NEVER LOOKED for that grizzlies shareef abdur-Rahim...

You mean with the large piping ? M&N messed up on that one big time. That jersey replicated the 95-96 Jersey, no the 96-97 Jersey when it was Shareef's rookie season.

Anyways, I hoarded all the mediums in the $100 M&N Sale back in 2014 since no one was buying it off the site purely for resale. The adidas swingman Shareef Grizzlies Jersey actually looks better.

Teal Griffey was purchased before that 25% went bye bye, couldn't wait until a 'possible' 50% off coupon came along.

Going to be my first M&N, looking forward to it.

Yeah I checked last night and saw some but mostly practice joints. Waiting on the 6ers game shorts. So I guess no set date then.

When is the blue T-Mac dropping? Anyone know if they're dropping the home version?

im almost poitive I read they were made just for trophy room. wouldnt be surprised if they show up else where though, like the green bulls shorts.

THIS!

Can you point me in the direction of these finds?

I just did some searching and nothing came up but if you check eBay every once and a while it just might pop up. I see it more often then I ever see the home Penny

Also those hats that are on Trophy Room I’ve all seen at the Flagship store years ago (about 2-3)

Back
Top Bottom