Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I look at my jerseys from that era and they look laughable to me now. I don’t think I’ll ever wear them again.

At least you "only" went XL. I went 2X on a lot of jerseys back then. I'm 5'10, 170. :rofl:

I wish I woulda stayed with medium with all of my jerseys back then smh

Same here. Bought champion nba authentics in size 48, authentic Reebok nfl jerseys in 50, and Elites in 44, etc. What was i thinking? For the most part, when in doubt, I just stay with my natural size from now on.

does anyone know what's the plans for the next nba swingman series?

I'd love to see white raptors dinosaur, swingman grizzlies (even restock of the authentic would be great), white/blue Orlando Magic with the stars, sonics swingman.

does anyone know what's the plans for the next nba swingman series?

I'd love to see white raptors dinosaur, swingman grizzlies (even restock of the authentic would be great), white/blue Orlando Magic with the stars, sonics swingman.
I honestly thought that the T-Mac and Iverson release was gonna be swingmans

Wore my warriors authentic today for the first time when I went for a little hike.

9743C8FA-A9E2-49FC-B970-8D9573F7145C.jpeg

Bruh, Privei created the shipping label last tuesday and my shorts are just sitting at their store. Horrible store.

Last edited:
same fellas, i emailed to cancel my order and filed a dispute on pp yesterday
i emailed them and they hit me with the " you sure, they are due to go out today"
told em to cancel that b
placed the dr pepper 30% off on fanatics and i got 2 shorts for 115 already on the way. though they split the orders, one is from vegas ( ETA is tomorrow) and the other is coming from florida ( 10-19-17)

Back
Top Bottom